Home Non Cigar Related

Can't smoke today.....The Gestapo is coming.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Twice a month the DCS of TN makes a house call and I can't even smoke in my own room. We will do anything to keep the grand kids out of the clutches of Foster Care but I think my own room should be off limits to their bureaucratic overreach.
Oh well, nothing to be done except get them in and out as fast as possible.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    DCS are a bunch of bastards. I had them come visit me before...because my SISTER called them. She didnt think my (then very young) daughters living conditions were suitable.

Food on the table, clean clothes on her back, clean home to live in, etc etc etc.

Blargle
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    DCS are a bunch of bastards. I had them come visit me before...because my SISTER called them. She didnt think my (then very young) daughters living conditions were suitable.

Food on the table, clean clothes on her back, clean home to live in, etc etc etc.

Blargle

Any one can make a complaint, and some do, just to make trouble. It is like social media (you could not make me join one), someone starts some untrue gossip just to be mean and you are stuck with it. At least DCS has to investigate, and you obviously were doing nothing wrong. But sister or not, she would have made a list that she would not want to be on.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    jd50ae:
    New Boots:

Blargle

Any one can make a complaint, and some do, just to make trouble. It is like social media (you could not make me join one), someone starts some untrue gossip just to be mean and you are stuck with it. At least DCS has to investigate, and you obviously were doing nothing wrong. But sister or not, she would have made a list that she would not want to be on.
    Oh, she made the list. That was 12 years ago though....cant dwell on the past, and all that.

Anywho....get 'em in, offer 'em a drink, and boot 'em out the door...then go have a smoke.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Here we go again.
    Fruitcake step daughter in law turned in stepdaughter for being a meth user. She was taking care of the youngest of the fruitcakes children.
    One: fruitcake is so dumb that she forgot that this means her daughter could end up in foster care out of the family's reach.
    Two: fruitcake is in prison for 30 days. She should be locked up in a straitjacket in a padded cell in an asylum on a desert island.
    Three: fruitcake has cost this family 1000s of dollars.
    Four: fruitcake is a habitual meth user. fruitcake is so burnt out it she can't tell the truth about anything or anyone. she will steal from anyone. she has no redeeming value at all.

The stepdaughter she dropped a dime on is a registered nurse and has MS. She has a drug test every month and there has never been a trace of meth. Yet the drug test fruitcakes angry lawyer forced her to take showed meth but no trace of the drugs she takes to battle her MS. The judge and my stepdaughters lawyer, when told about the monthly tests smelled a rat.

It seems the fruitcakes lawyer is considered a drug expert. The only thing I have found is she lost her 2 kids to drug overdoses. That just makes her angry, not an expert. Now I am going to try and find out if fruitcake has made any new friends at the drug testing facility and what influence, if any, her lawyer has with them. I am sure the judge and my step daughters lawyer are thinking along the same lines. Maybe a drug test for the testers? Send her to a different lab?

So, in order to keep the child out of the foster care system we are being investigated again.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Ever notice how the authorities will take the word of a known low-life meth-head scumbag at face value, but doubt everything said by someone with NO record whatsoever?  

What's up with that?  "Oh, I know her, I've busted her like 16 times.  She must be telling the truth!"  

Blows my mind.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever notice how the authorities will take the word of a known low-life meth-head scumbag at face value, but doubt everything said by someone with NO record whatsoever?  

What's up with that?  "Oh, I know her, I've busted her like 16 times.  She must be telling the truth!"  

Blows my mind.
    We ran into a similar thing with the grand daughter. We don't drink, don't use any kinds of drugs and have no records of any kind, but because I am gruff and say what is on my,mind, we are bad people.
    Yet, the meth heads are believed on everything.

If the grand daughter wasn't in my house, I'd boot them out on the street.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    SMDH

Hey, that needs to be a "button", too.  Groan, SMDH.  We're short two buttons.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain