Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Too close to call (picture contest)

Comments

• Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VegasFrank that’s great!  So many benefits for kids. Encourage her to stay with it! 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ICYMI. Hint: it was good while it lasted.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blueberry muffin?

https://genius.com/Frank-zappa-muffin-man-lyrics

[Intro: Frank Zappa]
    The Muffin Man is seated at the table
    In the laboratory of the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen...
    Reaching for an oversized chrome spoon
    He gathers an intimate quantity of dried muffin remnants!
    And, brushing his scapular aside
    Proceeds to dump these inside of his shirt
    He turns to us and speaks:
    "Some people like cupcakes better. I, for one care less for them!"
    Arrogantly twisting the sterile canvas snoot
    Of a fully charged icing-anointment utensil
    He poots forth a quarter-ounce green rosette
    Near- ha, ha
    Let's try that again-
    He poots forth a quarter-ounce green rosette
    Near the summit of a dense-but-radiant muffin
    Of his own design
    Later he says:
    "Some people, some people like cupcakes exclusively
    While I myself I say there is naught
    Nor ought there be nothing so exalted
    On the face of God's grey earth
    As that Prince of foods... the Muffin!"

[Verse 1: Frank Zappa]
    Girl, you thought he was a man
    But he was a muffin
    He hung around till you found
    That he didn't know nuthin'

[Verse 2: Frank Zappa]
    But he only was a-puffin'
    No cries is heard in the night
    As a result of him stuffin'

[Guitar Solo]

[Verse 3: Captain Beefheart]
    But he was a muffin
    No cries is heard in the night
    As a result of him stuffin'

[Outro: Frank Zappa]
    Bruce Fowler on trombone, Napoleon Murphy Brock on tenor sax and lead vocals, Terry Bozzio on drums, Tom Fowler on bass, Denny Walley on slide, George Duke on keyboards, Captain Beefheart on vocals and soprano sax and madness. Thank you very much for coming to the concert tonight. Hope you enjoyed it. Goodnight Austin, Texas, wherever you are!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dental Floss.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Um, no sir on both, and for the record I would hate to kiss the mouth that dental floss came out of...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    charcoal grill?

• Options
    I think I'm moving to Montana soon...
  • Options
    charcoal grill?

Yeppers.... Burned some burgers 2 nights ago...nice fire while it lasted.  Shoot me your Addy @s@silvermouse and I'll get them out to ya tomorrow 
  • Options
    Going to be a dental floss tycoon... 
  • Options
    OK, here's my pic:

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Don’t know what it is, but that chain could use a little W-D 40.  :o
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    I think I got it, but I'll hold off since I won the last one
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @silvermouse package on the way, expect it Wednesday.

Enjoy brother!
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech, finally made it!!   Thanks, brother!  That's a fine selection and one I look forward to experiencing.  
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safely, Paul

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    @VegasFrank did the package make it safely?
  • Options
    Oh shoot, you know what? It didn't come to my door. I'll walk down to the mailbox and check it out.
  • Options
    Just got em Chris!  You must be a black belt because you have 8 fingers on your hand  :D!  Lol, thanks so much for the selection brother; I'm totally stoked!  I've been wanting to try th muwat for a couple of months now...I think it'll make for a great smoke on the course tomorrow!
  • Options
    @VegasFrank 😂 Glad it made it! Those MUWATS are pretty tasty!  Should make a great course companion.  Enjoy brother!
  • Options
    OK, zoomed out a bit:

• Options
    Sod cutter?
  • Options
    good guess but no.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pea sheller?

• Options
    Well there^ goes my guess
  • Options
    winnings from @VegasFrank arrived today (pen not included,  :) ) Thanks, Frank, the only one I've smoked before is the Cohiba.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mars rover 
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A conveyor belt?
  • Options
    Good guesses but not a Mars rover, and yes, it is a conveyor belt but does more than convey something.

• Options
    Apple sauce maker!  :D