Home General Discussion

Villiger La Flor De Ynclan Robusto

ZAP1ZAP1 Posts: 8
Just wanted to post a thought on this cigar as I was so impressed with it.  Been smoking cigars on and off for 20+ years but hardly an expert.  I tend to like Padrons and Camachos as go to cigars but try  lot of others.   I bought a recent deal on this as a 5 pack and it is quickly turning into one of my favorite cigars.  I'll be buying more...Great burn...a lot of creamy smoke...smooth...nuts, cream...probably medium bodied but a cigar I just really enjoyed from start to finish all three times I've had it so far....

Not sure how well known this maker is but this is a hidden gem (at least to me...maybe others already know it is great)...if you haven't tried it I'd suggest giving it a spin.

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some in churchill and like 'em.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember smoking something from Villiger and liking it, but haven't delved into the brand.  Something to consider.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    From what I've heard they have a full line of cigars including some not very impressive ones all the way up to some great cigars. (according to the reviews I've read)

I had a sampler once a few years ago that wasn't very impressive.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )