Home Cigar 101

Question About PG

2»

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Yakster said:
    I'll sleep with one eye open.
    You can borrow Calvins whistle.
    @IndustMech that's very funny.
    @ericfincher67 these guys are awesome, and can be your best friends. Great at answering questions.  My question to you is why would want to reinvent the wheel by adding a chemical to the wood that might prevent the wood from doing it's job. I don't follow the basic logic as to why. My thought is enjoy your smokes and relax. You could ruin your humidor.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing no one mentioned.
    Propylene glycol leaves a residue, which can stain the wood. 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I'll sleep with one eye open.
    You can borrow Calvins whistle.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a bad habit of asking inappropriate questions.  Why, just today I got a lecture from my manager for asking someone if their last name was of Spanish origin.  I have a lot to learn. 

You have a lot to learn? Well, OK. You just mentioned the term "Spanish origin" Did you know Spanish cedar doesn't have a Spanish origin? It's from Central and South America. Image result for Professor
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    And it's not cedar at all.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    And it's not cedar at all.
    Yes, but I didn't want to give too much info all at once. Small doses may be the best strategy ;)
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this kid has a good sense of humor.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone suggested earlier, stick with boveda.  I've been using KL for a couple years now and hate the swings in rh.  I ditched the KL and went full boveda.  Buy some extras to keep on hand when the ones in your humi start to dry out.

And as for the forum drama, always just assume others' demeanor is just dry humor or friendly sarcasm.   Seems to be that way on most boards occupied by adults.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also known as "Bobeda" in Japanese...

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, seems we've lost young Mr. Fincher.  Too bad.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain