Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow nice
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:

Beautiful!
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one helluva season finale
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That you'll be taking care of... Congrats
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    That you'll be taking care of... Congrats
    I have no doubt about that
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, it's like I'm in 1995 again with 56k dialup. These photos are sucking every bit of the 95Mbps my ISP has afforded me.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."