Home Cigar 101

New here, how to reply?

T95687T95687 Posts: 9
New here, how do I reply to an answer on my post?  Thanks in advance 

Answers

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Funny, I just bumped a thread I think will answer your question before I even saw your post.

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/900108/why-wasnt-my-message-approved
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dawg65779dawg65779 Posts: 4
    Hi , my names is Jim Moore , I have been an avid cigar smoker for a while but never took the time to learn about the cigar , so I'm here to learn
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Jim.  Follow @Yaksters link above.  Slide into the Newbie Trading thread and the Newbie Welcoming thread and introduce yourself.  There's a Vherf with a fairly regular gang of cigar savants (myself excluded; I'm a new guy too) which is a font of knowledge direct from the Oracle at Delphi.  The link to that is in @Yakster's signature line.   Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Jim, @dawg65779

I hate to over-sell this place but I love it here. I consider it THE best forum for cigar smokers. You will learn more here than on your own at your local cigar shop. I just got back from a live gathering of fellow forum members. I met these folks here on the forum, and now I've spent time in real life with them on half a dozen occasions.  I consider these people life-long friends. 

Go to the newbie welcoming thread and introduce yourself. Let us know about how you became a cigar enthusiast. Ask questions. We answer them. Cheers to the new guy. 
  • dawg65779dawg65779 Posts: 4
    Thank you and I will
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Jim
  • T95687T95687 Posts: 9
    Thanks for the info everyone. I seem to be off probation. Lol
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    T95687 said:
     I seem to be off probation. Lol
    No.......🤡
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?