Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A driving companion courtesy of @KenpoKnight.  Thanks brother!
    You’re welcome!  Hope you enjoyed it!  
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A driving companion courtesy of @KenpoKnight.  Thanks brother!
    You’re welcome!  Hope you enjoyed it!  
    It was a good stick. Nevermind the cracked wrapper. I'm a dummy who hasn't learned to cut a cigar yet...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are the 51th’s smoking Michael @Guitarded
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are the 51th’s smoking Michael @Guitarded
    That is the second one I have had. The first burned perfectly, but that one needed quite a few touch ups to burn properly. I enjoyed the flavor profile and they will benefit from rest. Not the best Tat TAA but I will be buying a box when funds are available. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info Michael and appreciate it 😉
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."