Home Non Cigar Related

Weekend family getaway

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can't wait for the weekend to get here. Taking the entire family down the coast to the coast aquarium and staying at a resort hotel the boss lady and I usually stay at. Our room is a 1400 square ft 2 bedroom master suite overlooking the ocean. 
The grand daughter should love the aquarium. She will get to feed the otters and fish.
They offered to let her feed the octopus, but we're not sure she's ready for that. 

Gonna bring my travel humidor, so about 6 sticks for the weekend. Probably gonna only be able to smoke when the boss lady and I go for a walk on the beach.
Funny, I live 1 1/2 miles from the beach and we will drive 130 miles down the coast to go to the beach. LOL!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great time with the family Tony enjoy! 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.  Love aquariums.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprise of my life when I went to the Myrtle Beach Aquarium. I had no idea how fascinating they were. They had to drag me out.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to get to an aquarium every year.  Its great to see such beauty exists in the world.

I hope you have a great time.  What sticks are you bringing with you? 

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
     What sticks are you bringing with you? 
    Probably New World Cameroon, Torano 1916, Leccia White, AF shark and possible an Opus.
    Any others will probably be random grabs.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going on a family trip, visit favorite B&M I Chattanooga while there. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    The view from our suite.
    And I thought only bad guys from James Bond films had sharks in their rooms 😂
    deadman said:
    0patience said:

And I thought only bad guys from James Bond films had sharks in their rooms 😂
    Wtf? I fixed it. Evidently part of the text didn't save.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    deadman said:
    The wife already rebooked our accommodations for next week in PR. Moved away from San Juan just incase. So I tell her Tony’s got a freaking shark in his room, I want a shark. Didn’t go over well. 
    Actually, the aquarium does have a "Sleep with the sharks" deal where you can spend the night in the shark tunnels. 
    When Little Tree gets a little older we may do that.
    https://aquarium.org/education/sleep-in-the-deep/
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: