Home Non Cigar Related

I feel so bad.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just feel so bad. Another clintonista and democratic friend and donator is dead.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did he have on Bill?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the Clinton body count rises yet again.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    The first doctor to really look at the body wondered out loud if those were fingerprints on his neck. Is this another one where the truth won't be known? I do wish he had lived long enough to give full testimony and truth (instead of all the speculation) come out.

To @webmost
    What did he have on Bill?
    Well, what is known is (from many and various print and TV and online sources) Epstein was a donator to the clintonistas. Nothing wrong with that, except for intelligence.
    Epstein was on occasion a house guest of the clintonistas and vice versa. Again, nothing wrong with that. But you are judged by the company you keep. Sometimes that is true but it is too all encompassing and overused, I do believe it fits in this case..
    Slick lied about the number of times he went flying with Epstein. Slick says once, pilots say otherwise. 
    Who knows if any of the facts will come out. But I have read (personal experience with Slick at a rally in S Carolina) an awful lot about the 2 of them, there is so much out there.
    Taking Epastein and Slick individually, or together, it is not hard to believe the worst. I would prefer to have the full testimony.

Edited. "....in this case....)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wasn’t surprising at all
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst disease in the world is knowing something criminal on the Clintons, you wake up having killed yourself.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    Never ever thought I would agree with anything AOC sid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5DV8JARIas
    edited August 2019
    "Hell has frozen up. AOC finally said something conservatives and liberals can agree on"

I told you I like this gal.

Not that anyone is ever going to get any answers that we don't already know. The pervert was supposedly on a 24 hour "suicide" watch, after he had been attacked a week ago.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

edited August 2019
    This morning there are reports of him being taken off suicide watch. Just gets better and better.

AOC for president....Yay. Well, not. That is just plain silly.

Edited. "....for president..."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going to mention any names, but not any sillier than some of our former selections/choices.

I was on suicide watch once. To this day I don't know why they would not let them off themselves. No secrets or collusion with them, so it seemed cheaper and quicker to let them.
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not just the Clintons.   I'd wager anyone who's anyone on the world stage is tainted.  This guy had sold a product at a price which drove a very limited customer base.   Follow the money for money talks, but wealth whispers.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jeffrey Epstein: How conspiracy theories spread after financier's death

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746
    edited August 2019
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/jeffrey-epsteins-paper-trail-a-look-at-the-convicted-pedophiles-high-powered-connectionssilvermouse said:

Jeffrey Epstein: How conspiracy theories spread after financier's death

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746
    That is a very good read. As I said before, I wish he was alive, so there would be at least a chance we would get at the truth. All the rumors and innuendo ain't helpin things. Bet there are a lot of fireplaces working overtime in a lot of big houses, the world over.

Edited. ... (a comma)...
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

edited August 2019

The House Judiciary Committee also is looking into the matter. On Monday House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., and Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., sent the Bureau of Prisons' acting director a letter with 23 questions about Epstein's confinement and removal from suicide watch.

Please, not another 2 1/2 year "investigation".....

Edited. " "

Jeffrey Epstein 'special observation' watch protocols went unheeded in hours before death: reports
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

Jeffrey Epstein 'special observation' watch protocols went unheeded in hours before death: reports
    Well now we need an "oops! button.  Alert the press.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    edited August 2019
    From OAN. One of their right leaning opinion shows. "The Final Point" or "The Tipping Point".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C97P4lAXMzU
    Next on the hit list: Ghislaine Maxwell

edited August 2019
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-guest-claims-barr-facilitated-epstein-suicide

MSNBC guest suggests AG Barr 'facilitated' Epstein's suicide, Matthews calls claim 'not fair'

Just how stupid and twisted can democrats get? Matthews getting a conscience?

Edited. Mr Tingles
    webmost said:
    Next on the hit list: Ghislaine Maxwell
    If they can find her.

This ex-cop was Epstein's cellmate until just hours before his death.

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

This ex-cop was Epstein's cellmate until just hours before his death.

There's no way that canine would make the cut on any police force. Obvious conspiracy theory.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    According to a UK tabloid...

A woman who visited the broke-neck kiddy-diddler's $57 million Manhattan mansion in 2004 snapped a pic of a creepy painting she saw hanging on the wall there, a painting of Bill Clinton seductively reclining in a blue dress and red high heels, while pointing his stink finger directly at the viewer.

I know, this post belongs in You Can't Make This Stuff Up. The tabloid appears to have researched the artist's name and all. The story looks legit. Tell ya, this schidtshow gets more bizarre by the day.

Ya beat me to it.