Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheCigarChick I hope you got to use the company cc.
  • TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin
    @TheCigarChick I hope you got to use the company cc.
    Hahaha... I’m pretty good with an expense report  ;)
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Mi Querida while I do some lawn work. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mi Querida while I do some lawn work. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday
    That's one hell of a yard gar....

I'm smoking something new to me at the shop today. ...
    Lawn work took a lot longer than it should’ve cause I had to stop to enjoy it.

How’d you like the Angel’s Anvil? 
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ very good.  A couple of transitions, nice burn.  It will be way better in a month or two, so put it away for a nap before you smoke it if you buy one 
    Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's mean!
    Don't look ↑
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    dirtdude said:
    I'm not smoking this afternoon,  I just wanted @jlmarta to get another email notification so he knows I am thinking about him.
    Well, I got more than one!  Thanks a bunch, you Putz... 🙄
    Did you uncheck the star next to this thread's title in the forum section like our buddy @deadman suggested?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    jlmarta said:
    dirtdude said:
    I'm not smoking this afternoon,  I just wanted @jlmarta to get another email notification so he knows I am thinking about him.
    Well, I got more than one!  Thanks a bunch, you Putz... 🙄
    Did you uncheck the star next to this thread's title in the forum section like our buddy @deadman suggested?
    I did but I’m still getting the notifications - for example, I unchecked it before you posted to this thread but I still was notified of your post. The only difference is that I didn’t get an email notification along with it - just the usual one that shows up when I try to log in. But I shouldn’t even get that one. 

Maybe I’ll contact Uncle Vito after all.....  😜
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    No clue then. A few years ago I fat fingered that star and it bookmarked the same thread on me. Start getting the notifications and emails. Took 3 days for me to realize what I did. 

Edit: Vito may just be your only option now.