Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheCigarChick I hope you got to use the company cc.
  • Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 298 admin
    @TheCigarChick I hope you got to use the company cc.
    Hahaha... I’m pretty good with an expense report  ;)
  • Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Mi Querida while I do some lawn work. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday
  • Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mi Querida while I do some lawn work. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday
    That's one hell of a yard gar....

I'm smoking something new to me at the shop today. ...
    Lawn work took a lot longer than it should’ve cause I had to stop to enjoy it.

How’d you like the Angel’s Anvil? 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ very good.  A couple of transitions, nice burn.  It will be way better in a month or two, so put it away for a nap before you smoke it if you buy one 
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's mean!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    dirtdude said:
    I'm not smoking this afternoon,  I just wanted @jlmarta to get another email notification so he knows I am thinking about him.
    Well, I got more than one!  Thanks a bunch, you Putz... 🙄
    Did you uncheck the star next to this thread's title in the forum section like our buddy @deadman suggested?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    jlmarta said:
    dirtdude said:
    I'm not smoking this afternoon,  I just wanted @jlmarta to get another email notification so he knows I am thinking about him.
    Well, I got more than one!  Thanks a bunch, you Putz... 🙄
    Did you uncheck the star next to this thread's title in the forum section like our buddy @deadman suggested?
    I did but I’m still getting the notifications - for example, I unchecked it before you posted to this thread but I still was notified of your post. The only difference is that I didn’t get an email notification along with it - just the usual one that shows up when I try to log in. But I shouldn’t even get that one. 

Maybe I’ll contact Uncle Vito after all.....  😜
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    No clue then. A few years ago I fat fingered that star and it bookmarked the same thread on me. Start getting the notifications and emails. Took 3 days for me to realize what I did. 

Edit: Vito may just be your only option now.