Home Non Cigar Related

I feel so bad.

2»

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Challenge Accepted
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

New York medical examiner: Jeffrey Epstein's death was a suicide by hanging
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

And you believe that?  Just wonderin’......  😏
    jlmarta said:
    jd50ae said:

And you believe that?  Just wonderin’......  😏
    Let me put it this way.
    One doctor wondered openly about prints on neck.
    Screaming and commotion heard from cell 30 mins before body discovered.
    The sheets in a suicide cell are made to rip.
    Really really lax about protocols.
    A lot of "very important people" would have been in the spotlight.
    Yea, for a min I will be a dem/lib sheeple and believe anything.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No saying he didn't have help hanging himself.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing the ME didn't want to be next.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

edited August 2019
    Mysterious French modeling agent, accused Epstein 'procurer' whereabouts unknown as probe continues

WOW    Gee WILLIKERS    I'LL BE GOSH DARNED     SHAZAM   WHO'D Of THUNK   
    Being kept by someone in higher ups, in protective custody? That ought to work.

Edited. Space bar.
    edited August 2019
    Sposedly sent Jeffrey 12 year old French triplets for his birthday.
    Know what I got for my birthday?
    Not 7th graders.

Maybe I need better friends.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost said:
    Sposedly sent Jeffrey 12 year old French triplets for his birthday.
    Know what I got for my birthday?
    Not 7th graders.

Maybe I need better friends.

Maybe you already have better friends.
    Any of you have daughters or grand-daughters? Do you feel cheated you didn't get to strangle this bastrd with your own damn hands?

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just going to ask it. 

Who in the hell lets their 12-16 daughter take off to another country with a non relative. 

• Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MONEY!!!!!!!
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
    deadman said:
    I am just going to ask it. 

Who in the hell lets their 12-16 daughter take off to another country with a non relative. 

You mean you wouldn't?   If he's got his own jet, he must be a good guy, mustn't he? 

Amy Robach, breaking news anchor on ABC's Good Morning America, caught on hot mike some months ago, on a tape leaked by an ABC staffer

https://youtu.be/3lfwkTsJGYA

I'd suggest she make out a will, buy insurance, and get some bodyguards... cause Arkancide is a real thing.

Syria’s Assad claims Jeffrey Epstein didn’t commit suicide: 'He was killed because he knew a lot of vital secrets'

jd50ae said:

Syria’s Assad claims Jeffrey Epstein didn’t commit suicide: 'He was killed because he knew a lot of vital secrets'

Well, duh!   :)

I read somewheres yesterday that Ghislaine spends most of her time in Israel now, w/ Special Forces protection. Apparently has enough dirt on somebodies.