Home Non Cigar Related

Lap Dog

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
Our 71 lb baby who likes to get in the rocking chair with Dawn. He really thinks he's a lap dog.
You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deja vu 
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 150 pound rescue who also thinks he a lap dog!
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, that dog is sitting at the table like it is expecting a bowl of split pea soup to be served!
    Don't look ↑
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, that dog is sitting at the table like it is expecting a bowl of split pea soup to be served!
    As the entee, then the prime rid comes out correct.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime rid??  Wha’s Dat??
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got two sizes of dog: lap dog and yap dog. 
    Yap dogs are smaller.
    They both like laps.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 how's Leroy?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

He was stoned out of his gourd Sunday night... Doing ok though. Thanks for checking!

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...

@VegasFrank let's see a picture of your lap dog.

edited March 2020

The old one-eyed herf dog gets stuck in corners more lately. I've had to block off some areas of my office so he doesn't get stuck which opened up an empty opening in a shelf... this is a somewhat rare example where he was able to turn around, he doesn't like to back up so he gets stuck.

Here's one where he got stuck trying to squeeze through between my office recliner chair.

edited March 2020

He's giving you the stink eye, @VegasFrank. Now you know what the clipper guards are for.

Have you caught one of the kids yet?

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, but the boy is going down at oh-eight-hundred hours tomorrow!

Lol yeah, I thought no guard was the right play. Guess not!

Don't look ↑
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

the brainless wonder can't be all bad, the goodsneakers look intact.

It's good to be the alpha dog.
    It's funnier when your child is lower on the pecking order then the dogs, at least according to the dogs.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good looking dogs, kids, and pond. NC is good to you!

Too cute

• TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Good looking dogs, kids, and pond. NC is good to you!

Thanks! Actually that is a creek that basically comes in near the mouth of the Neuse River right about where it hits the Pamlico Sound. The Atlantic side of the Intercoastal Waterway heads south through the sound and into the Neuse before shifting towards Atlantic Beach. We were lucky enough to move to NC in 2014 from the VA side of the DC area and have been very happy that we did!

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Huckleberry hanging out on the couch, when I smoke he has to have his own chair.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!