Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Received in my newbie trade. Little tight on the draw and several cracks in the wrapper but good medium+  flavor. 
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva G robusto
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • JakeChambersJakeChambers Posts: 19 ✭✭✭
    Brewing some beer with a nice Gurkha 

I was impressed with this one...great flavors.  Ash was a little flaky, but good burn 
    I bought a 5 pack of this shortly
    after finishing. I loved the fullness of the smoke
    peter4jc said:

Hangin' with Nathan and Stephanie after lunch on the patio at Explorium Brewpub. It's a great day.

Great place to burn one!
    peter4jc said:

Hangin' with Nathan and Stephanie after lunch on the patio at Explorium Brewpub. It's a great day.

Great place to burn one!
    Dave and I both keg our beer, Dave actually was nice enough to get me into this great hobby. As far as I know we both have enough caps, but I really appreciate you offering! I actually have over 2000 used caps that I’m decorating my beer fridge with lol
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh fudge....

Only I didn't say fudge.

You went from a gurkha to this gem, and in the correct size @JakeChambers?  Talk about full spectrum!
    Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't look ↑
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon all.This quick little RP 1990 was pretty good. Maybe it was due to its age. The tobacconist said it’s was around 7 tears old.