Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadwood sweet Jane. Love these things 
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    It's a "Blues" night. DPG, Jonny Lang, Joe Bonamassa, and Stevie Ray Vaughan all turned up to “11”,

What chu know about Jonny Lang? I’ve seen him live 3x and would go see him again in a heartbeat!! Great choice of smoke too bro
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    It's a "Blues" night. DPG, Jonny Lang, Joe Bonamassa, and Stevie Ray Vaughan all turned up to “11”,

What chu know about Jonny Lang? I’ve seen him live 3x and would go see him again in a heartbeat!! Great choice of smoke too bro
    There was a time I had what I felt was a close relationship with Jonny.
    After my divorce  I sat in my little house by myself with a Fender guitar, a Mesa Boogie amp, a bottle of bourbon, and learned every lyric and rhythm guitar chord to his Lie to me and Wander this world cds. Wallowing in self pity is not healthy but it was cheaper than therapy and I made it. Some of the lyrics really hit home.
    “Sometimes it’s like
    I don’t even exist 
    Even God has lost track of my soul
    Why else would he leave me out here
    To wander this world all alone 
    All alone.”
    So yes bro, I think I know him pretty well. 

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie red 19 from that awesome sonofab1tch @Patrickbrick

One of my all time favorites, hope you enjoy them too.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a fantastic cigar.  I hate that all these great ones come out as limited editions. Just make a shitload of them and charge the same price! I know, I know, rare and limited tobacco blah blah blah.
    Don't look ↑
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Guitarded said:

After my divorce  I sat in my little house by myself with a Fender guitar, a Mesa Boogie amp, a bottle of bourbon, and learned every lyric and rhythm guitar chord to his Lie to me and Wander this world cds. Wallowing in self pity is not healthy but it was cheaper than therapy and I made it. Some of the lyrics really hit home.
    “Sometimes it’s like
    I don’t even exist 
    All alone.”

My bad bro if I brought back some dark times. But Jonny has seen me through some rough patches myself 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Guitarded said:

“Sometimes it’s like
    I don’t even exist 
    All alone.”

My bad bro if I brought back some dark times. But Jonny has seen me through some rough patches myself 
    Not even close to bringing back dark times Ro. 
    That was long ago, in a land far away.
    I sold all but one of my guitars and traded GAS for CAS!
    Rarely play anymore, but enjoy a cigar as often as possible.
    Hope to see you on the vherf soon!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.