Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    A little late as we’ve been having internet issues the past two days here in Istanbul 

How are you accessing ccom from Istanbul?  Site is usually blocked in the EU
    @VegasFrank, I had to download and set up a VPN on all of my devices. With it I can access the internet using servers from anywhere...right now I’m using a server in Atlanta, GA. I would recommend anyone who travels to use a VPN

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mummy ^^^
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Nick! @Usaf06
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cold and windy, good time to have La Palina Classic robusto.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    Padilla 1968 Toro...I’m so happy that they brought these back last year! 

Padilla has a distribution center in Miami Gardens only a few miles from my house.  I have gone by several times and picked up a 3 or 5er. That cigar is the only one that I have bought more than one of.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    dbeckom said:
    Padilla 1968 Toro...I’m so happy that they brought these back last year! 

Padilla has a distribution center in Miami Gardens only a few miles from my house.  I have gone by several times and picked up a 3 or 5er. That cigar is the only one that I have bought more than one of.
    @Diver43, I suggest buying some to age. If you like them fresh, you will love them with 3-5 years...they continue to get better after that. 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheer up edward, it'll warm up to around 50° today.  Hopefully.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    First smoke in weeks. Thanks @Pacman84 for this one.

Smoking in the car to avoid the wind today 
    You’re welcome brother
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Good morning everyone! Psyko 7 Maduro! Nice! Guess it’s time to take the band off!
    You don't want to mess up that prescription bro!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.