Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volume 2

How are those compared to the originals?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Volume 2

How are those compared to the originals?
    Better, and the originals were great.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice ^.  Let's see how close these are:

@VegasFrank, is this an Espinosa creation in the “601” line? 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    Nice ^.  Let's see how close these are:

@VegasFrank, is this an Espinosa creation in the “601” line? 
    Yep, sure is.  It's a store exclusive for bestcigarprices.com.  
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.