Home Non Cigar Related

The fishing thread

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone purchase Shimano's new DC reels?  I want to get one.  They sound (yes sound) awesome!
    They sound like a nice pair of boobies.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two for the Wife, big and small, small one for me, and kid hasn't caught any yet 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Two for the Wife, big and small, small one for me, and kid hasn't caught any yet 
    You know what they say, Chris - pics or it didn’t happen......  🧐
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled out my Ice Fishing gear and am ready to go.  Should be out next week already!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Tipups out last weekend already. 5 inches of ice
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Funny thing, I've never tried fishing from a kayak.

Good to see you posting under your own name DZR.

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winter bassin in Florida 

Where are you at?
    Love fishing off the kayak, but mostly in the ocean or icw
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to get out the Exacto and see what's inside that thing.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Anyone's throw big swim baits and glide baits?
    I want to build a set up just for those type or lures.
    Yeah but for Musky, not bass.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Yeah but for Musky, not bass.
    what's your rod and reel setup?
    St Croix Legend Elite 8'6" MH Fast rod with Abu Garcia Revo Toro Beast
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

St Croix Legend Elite 8'6" MH Fast rod with Abu Garcia Revo Toro Beast
    Holy ballz! Legend Elite rods are like $420+ at Bass Pro Shop.
    I have a St.Croix BassX.  I wonder if Musky rods are good alternatives for big swim baits. 
    I'm talking anywhere from 2oz - 10oz baits
    Any kayak anglers?  
    Any kayak anglers?  
    Me
    Fresh and Salt
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me also. I have a Hobie Quest .I fly fish the lakes and rivers in the NC mountains. Best day was last year when I lost count at around 17 trout. I then sat back and burned a stogie.
    My Wife wants to, if rather just kayak 

• GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine’s nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. It’s nice to be able to just wake up and go,spur of the moment. 
    Wife has a Cobra Fish n Dive, I have a Ocean Kayak Caper. 2 X OK Frenzy and a Hobie Tandem.
    I want to try a kayak sail.