Home General Discussion

Bad traders list?

13»

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump this 1 too
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was hoping to avoid this, but it's time to make some additions to the Bad Trader's List. We've tried to contact these members several times including sending out a reminder postcard to their last known address. Many of them have gone dormant on the forum for now.

Please make these trades right and get your name off the Bad Trader's List.

@Acasazza21

@Cigarsonist

@Kendu44

@Oceanfrontbackwoods

@RobIsSweet

@TheBeardedOne864

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't look ↑
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I'd like to add @VegasFrank to the bad traders list. He failed to send @EgoBoundary his back of the band winnings...and it was the game HE STARTED!

Going out today....sorry Ernest, I completely forgot with the jostling at work this week.

That damn Frank guy.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, when / if the trade is completed, @EgoBoundary would be able to remove @VegasFrank from the bad traders list and place him on the Good traders list.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

edited May 2020

Nah, he said he wouldn't. No takesies backsies.

Don't look ↑
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    No takesies backsies.

What about do-overs?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

This is BOGUS man!

Don't look ↑