Inaugural CIGAR.com Event on Facebook Live w/ Alec Bradley

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

On

Just saw Paul @TNBigfoot68

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very well done.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Caught the last ten minutes. Not bad. Now Lindsay is a TV celebrity.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope to make the next one! Couldn't make it today. But please, feel free to have drinks (hard or soft) while you chat :)!

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was awesome, great job @TheCigarChick. Can't wait till next one. My feed was choppy, I wasn't home and my internet was very slow and would often freeze and I would just wait, sometimes minutes for it to continue, don't think I missed anything, just took an hour and a half to watch. Maybe next time I'll be home.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wanted to be there ! Maybe next one ... sounded like a lot of fun !

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll try and watch the replay sometime soon.

https://www.facebook.com/123448414377953/videos/573570470030242/

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Mike-Bob!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Thanks, Mike-Bob!

You're welcome.

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin

Way to beat me to it, @deadman! :p

I'm actually about to talk to Klaas on the phone... Maybe if we bum-rush him on the live chat he'll send us all a free cigar? LOL

@TheCigarChick said:
    Way to beat me to it, @deadman! :p

I'm actually about to talk to Klaas on the phone... Maybe if we bum-rush him on the live chat he'll send us all a free cigar? LOL

Sorry, but I have been sitting around since mid Feb. I really have nothing to do but smoke and play on the interweb. 😂

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

I put it on my calendar.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick Looking forward to tomorrows event. Anyway we can add some questions for you to ask?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Hey @WaterNerd! Glad you're looking forward to tomorrow's event, too... Klaas is a gem, and a walking Davidoff encyclopedia.

As far as questions you'd like to ask, please submit them into the chat window during tomorrow's event -- I see every question and comment that comes through. :) I've got questions for Klaas that lead him into various topics I want discussed, and I weave in viewer questions accordingly.

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick Really enjoyed today's event. Both you and Klaas did a great job and the hr flew by. Looking forward to the next one... BTW my name is Allan Freetage

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

@WaterNerd said:
    @TheCigarChick Really enjoyed today's event. Both you and Klaas did a great job and the hr flew by. Looking forward to the next one... BTW my name is Allan Freetage

Thanks, Allan, and thank you for being active in the chat window! I apologize as I didn't know your real name, but I knew the CCOM Forum folks were out watching and supporting the broadcast. :)

Klaas and I had to limit ourselves as we were chatting and smoking an hour before the broadcast, then the FB Live, and we rambled on again for another 30 mins after that. LOL! He's a lovely gentleman as you saw, and I'm really excited for him to continue both the legacy of his family plus that of the Davidoff brand.

edited April 2020

My wife asked what I meant by “my purchases”. Clearly she has not looked at the bank statement in the last 5 days. 😂 These cigar company’s been killing me with email offers.
    At the end of the interview I had the intention of buying a pack of the Yamasa but checked my email and jumped on 10 Last Czar toros for $40

Unsubscribing from marketing emails really helps.

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

I found this on fb and I'll try to watch it this weekend and light up a Millennium.

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nicely done again.

Agree, good job, Lindsay @TheCigarChick, do you have another one lined up yet?

Really happy to announce next week's Virtual Seminar... :smile:

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

For all you gun lovers out there...

Don't look ↑