TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy Tuesday...

Squawk! Squawk!!

Down to a lone squack here.

Jackie laid her first egg ever today. But she laid it from the top perch, it dropped 4' onto the grate and broke. That's a $3,000 broken egg.

....Grrrrr....damn it.

• Options

....Pour'N.... Fo the broken egg.

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

Hoping she'll get in the nest box for the next one. Calling Charlie at "The Bird House" tomorrow for some advice. He's closed, only open for take out bird food.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

Hoping she'll get in the nest box for the next one. Calling Charlie at "The Bird House" tomorrow for some advice. He's closed, only open for take out bird food.

Yes, that sounds like the best way to fix that. Hate hearing you lost a future Bird.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

Yes, that sounds like the best way to fix that. Hate hearing you lost a future Bird.

Jackie is only 8, still a baby. She'll learn.

• Options

Good evening everyone! EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C.

• Options

"Second verse, same as the ferse................ I'm Enerey the 8th I am, Enerey the 8th I am I am.................." (None of youse guys old enough to remember that one. Well, Mikey maybe) Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:
    "Second verse, same as the ferse................ I'm Enerey the 8th I am, Enerey the 8th I am I am.................." (None of youse guys old enough to remember that one. Well, Mikey maybe) Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.

Heard it before, long time ago

• Options

Evening KC

• Options

...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...

• Options

Evening TD

• Options

@deadman said:
    Evening TD

And a Good Evening to you dm.

• Options

@deadman said:

@kckasper said:

Herman's Hermits, Peter Noone, 1965. Originally a British music hall (vaudeville) song from 1910.

• Options

@TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...

Squawk! Squawk!!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

Evening KC, TD, DM, happy Thirsty Thursday. Watch enough BBC and you've heard that one somewhere. Wasn't it in some action movie where they were pretending to be drunk during an ambush?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,552 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:

@deadman said:

@kckasper said:

Herman's Hermits, Peter Noone, 1965. Originally a British music hall (vaudeville) song from 1910.

I remember seeing them on TV. Ed Sullivan show I think. Didn't they do "Mrs. Brown you have a lovely daughter..."? Or, was that the Dave Clark 5? My Dad, having had a couple, changed "daughter" to "Bottom", and it's stuck with me ever since.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

...HaPPy Friday...

• Options

Good evening everyone! Ten Evil Years barber pole (gifted by the generous Yak) with a RRG&C. Tropical Blob Invest 90L hanging off the coast, dumping heavy rain on and off (mostly on) all day long. Been in a long drought so actually much needed rain. Going to hang around for a few days.

• Options

Evening, KC, hope you enjoy the cigar. They were really good, not sure we'll ever see them again.

• Options

Yes, Thank You Chris.

• Options

Nice, TD!

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Ten Evil Years barber pole (gifted by the generous Yak) with a RRG&C. Tropical Blob Invest 90L hanging off the coast, dumping heavy rain on and off (mostly on) all day long. Been in a long drought so actually much needed rain. Going to hang around for a few days.

...WooF... Stay dry, weather wise.

• Options

@Yakster said:
    Evening, KC, hope you enjoy the cigar. They were really good, not sure we'll ever see them again.

Enjoying every puff Chris. The Barber Pole Connie/Oscuro wrapper gives it some nice complexity.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@Yakster said:

Enjoying every puff Chris. The Barber Pole Connie/Oscuro wrapper gives it some nice complexity.

...Exactly KC, really Enjoy'N.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

@Yakster said:

...Exactly KC, really Enjoy'N.

Really enjoying the switch from Connie/honey-cedar flavors to Oscuro/mocha-chocolate flavors. Thanks Chris, a real treat on a Friday night. Great smoke.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...WooF... Stay dry, weather wise.

Squawk! Squawk!!

• Options

...HaPPy Saturday...

• Options

• Options

Good evening everyone! San Cris Quintessence with a RRG&C.

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! San Cris Quintessence with a RRG&C.

...WooF...