@CharlieHeis said:

@deadman said:
    Shipping on the 18th

Much better size than last year.

Agreed, might just grab a fiver of these. I passed on the others

• cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:

@Usaf06 said:
    Bnb has the bishops up for presale. Code BLTC works.
    I belive skallywag also has them up

My buying freeze never had a chance.

Those bishops are making it hard.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder how long it will take before Black Works comes out with "Murder Hornet" to augment the Killer Bee line.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    I wonder how long it will take before Black Works comes out with "Murder Hornet" to augment the Killer Bee line.

It would be a 6x60 😂

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

@deadman said:

@CharlieHeis said:

@deadman said:
    Shipping on the 18th

Much better size than last year.

Agreed, might just grab a fiver of these. I passed on the others

If either of you get some and want to trade a pair for some birthday blend let me know. Just got an phone call from Anthony’s and they were shorted by 10 bundles and I was one of the 10.

Post edited by NorCalR1 on

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Bishops Blend up at SBC

Bishops up at Atlantic now

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bishop’s just arrived today but Fvck I missed the Zombie Andre’s! Anyone know where to get a 5er please let me know.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    edited May 2020

@TX98Z28 said:
    Bishop’s just arrived today but Fvck I missed the Zombie Andre’s! Anyone know where to get a 5er please let me know.

Haven’t seen them go up on SBC yet, they are usually a couple days behind everyone else. I post if they pop up.

@deadman said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Haven’t seen them go up on SBC yet, they are usually a couple days behind everyone else. I post if they pop up.

Only place I’ve seen them so far was Anthony’s. I’ve been checking daily most of the other usually sites

@deadman @NorCalR1
    Thanks guys I’ll keep looking and post up too if I find any.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

The farm hands haven't landed yet, calm down

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

So CFed sold out of those Zombie Farmhand Andres quite quickly.....I just got the email from them, open it, add to cart, sold out during checkout, less than 5 minutes lol! Fvck you CFed!

@TX98Z28 said:
    So CFed sold out of those Zombie Farmhand Andres quite quickly.....I just got the email from them, open it, add to cart, sold out during checkout, less than 5 minutes lol! Fvck you CFed!

They were sold out in 4 minutes based on the time email was delivered. I don’t think they got very many bundles.

@NorCalR1 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

They were sold out in 4 minutes based on the time email was delivered. I don’t think they got very many bundles.

Must have, that was the fastest sellout I’ve ever seen. We’ll just wait for the others to get them in, hopefully better timing...

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

My shop just got some of the aladino Cameroon... Thought Tony would like to know! ;)

Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay so I might have bought a can of fluid. Still didn't buy any cigars.

Don't look ↑
    edited May 2020
    Post edited by NorCalR1 on

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

I wish Room 101 would release Uncle Lees again. Only have one left :'(

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

@Diver43 said:
    I wish Room 101 would release Uncle Lees again. Only have one left :'(

Down to one or two myself.

@TX98Z28 said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Must have, that was the fastest sellout I’ve ever seen. We’ll just wait for the others to get them in, hopefully better timing...

I thought I grabbed a 5r of these before they sold out and got an email today that they were shorted at C Fed as well and would be refunding my money. It is now official I do not think I’m intended to get my hands on these...

@NorCalR1 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

I thought I grabbed a 5r of these before they sold out and got an email today that they were shorted at C Fed as well and would be refunding my money. It is now official I do not think I’m intended to get my hands on these...

SBC put them up and as sold out At the same time. Damn just don’t even put them on the website at that point.

@deadman said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

SBC put them up and as sold out At the same time. Damn just don’t even put them on the website at that point.

I noticed that as well like WTF just say sorry we pre-sold to customers...