Home General Discussion

Inaugural CIGAR.com Event on Facebook Live w/ Alec Bradley

13»

Comments

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin

For anyone tuning in approximately one hour from now, I'm not hosting the live V-Seminar today, as I've been sick for the past couple of days and nowhere near well enough to go to the office, let alone smoke on-air for an hour and sound coherent. My pal and fellow cigar geek, Joey Jobes, will be stepping in on my behalf.

Thank you, @TBonz! This is scary time to not feel well regardless of what's going on... :/

It's the CCOM Live Event you've all been waiting for... Two snarky, old, opinionated friends talking shop on the internet like some weirdos... :wink:

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll have to catch the replay.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Already picked out a smoke

edited May 2020

Even though I'll miss this live (all-hands meeting) I'll try and remember to enjoy a Saka stick during the event. Maybe a Brûlée with coffee.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Hmmm, brûlée, umbagog, or sin compromiso?

Who am I kidding. I'll be smoking a triqui traca...

Don't look ↑

Never mind looks like I’m going to miss this one.

Home gonna make it

No sweetened tip on any Saka cigars, it’s natural

Lol I saw your comment on the Facebook thread. Classic!

Don't look ↑
    edited June 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    Lol I saw your comment on the Facebook thread. Classic!

😂 hey I didn’t name any names. And technically I can blame my wife since it was her account

Actually, you and or your wife specifically named names! :D:D:D:D

Don't look ↑

Maybe there were names involved.

Haven’t heard about the next one yet hopefully there more coming. Love to see Viaje or BLTC

edited June 2020

New ones posted. Oliva factory tour

Completely forgot about this, damnit

There may be a recording on Facebook.

• TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Yep I second what Yak says, I have yet to catch a live feed I catch up days later

@deadman said:
    Maybe there were names involved.

Haven’t heard about the next one yet hopefully there more coming. Love to see Viaje or BLTC

Viaje? Of the handful of times I have been within 10 feet of Andre Farkas, he never once said a word. LOL

@Trish said:
    Yep I second what Yak says, I have yet to catch a live feed I catch up days later

It's all up on CIGAR.com's Facebook page - you just need to go to the "Videos" header and they're all there in reverse chronological order.

I'm actually in talks to work with our videographer to hopefully chop some of these up into smaller segments to either put on Instagram, and of course the website itself. I think snippets would be cool to have on a product's page as a "live" explanation of a cigar's blend and/or story.

• TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick said:

@Trish said:

It's all up on CIGAR.com's Facebook page - you just need to go to the "Videos" header and they're all there in reverse chronological order.

I'm actually in talks to work with our videographer to hopefully chop some of these up into smaller segments to either put on Instagram, and of course the website itself. I think snippets would be cool to have on a product's page as a "live" explanation of a cigar's blend and/or story.

@TheCigarChick I've enjoyed watching the few that I can fit in. It would be awesome if that works out, I actually had to login to my dormant FB account for this purpose only but it was worth it🤣