Home Cigar 101

Vintage camels cigar box query

I found this old camels cigars box

and I'm wondering n e info about it n e one might have concerning it or its value if it has one...almost certain it's authentic. Thank you

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best of luck with your endeavor. Doubtful you'll find interest here.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know n e thing about it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

twiztid0420, where's your manners? No intro, no how you're doing, just a place to sell your stuff?

Move along, try somewhere else.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@TruDog said:
    Nice sh-i-tter ya got there.

Adds class to the inquiry.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    twiztid0420, where's your manners? No intro, no how you're doing, just a place to sell your stuff?

Move along, try somewhere else.

Gotta consider it Entertainment YaK. I mean locking yo self in a bath room to take pic's. It's hilarious.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone else feel weird about the funny little symbol on the side of the box... I will just let that slide ....

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might wanna run a brillo pad across that sink, playa...

Don't look ↑
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's up DZR?

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

don't be mad
    don't be sad
    be glad

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

twiztid0420 said:
    First off y'all r a joke...I thought I might find info on it from someone but apparently y'all think ur funny...bathroom has brightest lighting and I ain't trying to sell n e thing...being keyboard warriors and talking down to people makes living in ur mom's basements easier though doesn't it...

Ahhh. Did we hurt your feelings or offend you? We get hit by peddlers and scammers often and since we are a tight nit community we are very protective. And yes some of us are curmudgeons and most of us just like fave fun. I can tell this Twiz that none of us are mom’s basement dwellers, we are successful in our business and trades and most of us own are own homes. Next time you want to make an entrance to a forum try doing a little research on the community and introduce yourself, tell us a little about yourself and develop some thicker skin. Or just go away. And why do you use “n e thing” when you can add just one more letter and say “anything” and sound more intelligent.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

twiztid0420 said:
    First off y'all r a joke...I thought I might find info on it from someone but apparently y'all think ur funny...bathroom has brightest lighting and I ain't trying to sell n e thing...being keyboard warriors and talking down to people makes living in ur mom's basements easier though doesn't it...

So what's the second of all? You left me hanging...

Nobody wants to buy your old box.

Or your mom's.

Don't look ↑

I have a question, for anyone.

Notice at the bottom of twiztid's original post we see the word "Tagged", followed by various descriptors found within the post?

I see this all the time on first time posters trying to sell something, etc., and I've immediately come to think "scam". I've been here a long time, and I don't know how to "tag" something. None of us ever "tag" anything. (n e thing, for you, twizted).

What's up with that?

Where does that come from? Seriously, I have no idea.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I have a question, for anyone.

Notice at the bottom of twiztid's original post we see the word "Tagged", followed by various descriptors found within the post?

I see this all the time on first time posters trying to sell something, etc., and I've immediately come to think "scam". I've been here a long time, and I don't know how to "tag" something. None of us ever "tag" anything. (n e thing, for you, twizted).

What's up with that?

Where does that come from? Seriously, I have no idea.

Search engine type stuff.... easier to follow and/or recall or search

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

You can add tags when you start a new thread.

You can add tags inline to your posts with the "#" character.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@VegasFrank said:

twiztid0420 said:

So what's the second of all? You left me hanging...

Nobody wants to buy your old box.

Or your mom's.

some of us might be into that

Us as in not me... I was posting for a friend.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

twiztid0420 said:

Ever thought of punctuation and spelling?
    If you really think that your post, while humorous, really makes any difference to any of us? Most of us are a close knit group and someone coming in and making comments about living in a basement, you are the only one who looks like a teenager. Your spelling and grammar tells us as much.

So, go get another Monster or what ever and you have 2 choices.
    Either you can stick around and learn something or leave.
    Your choice. Most of the people here are actually quite nice people.
    I'm not, I'm a total a$$hole, but most them are pretty nice people.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    Does anyone else feel weird about the funny little symbol on the side of the box... I will just let that slide ....

You mean because it is backwards?

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Diver43 said:

@EgoBoundary said:

You mean because it is backwards?

Whole world loved swastikas, up until Hitler stole it. Some went left; some right. So, no, it's not backwards. Good luck sign.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Space for emphasis.
    You know, like when you roll your eyes and say, "What.....sigh...........ever."

Most folks here know me and know.
    You, however, do not.
    As I said, get over yourself or move on.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reminder to Tony; a true ass-hole (hyphenated for spelling) never feels the need to defend themselves. Not even for another true ass-hole.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis