Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

Hey T! Nice to see you. Everything good with you in AZ?

you and I seem to be in a race with those numbers lately. Trying my best to keep to myself, hope you and the family are doing the same and staying safe

T, I.got headphones on, ja know Im... **** it.... Ley'Z get BuZZy

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

you and I seem to be in a race with those numbers lately. Trying my best to keep to myself, hope you and the family are doing the same and staying safe

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

Just staying home keeping the babies safe. Did "distance learning" for Vali to end 1st Grade, doing it again 100% at home for beginning of 2nd Grade. Our Governor is an idiot, and he cannot over rule local school board. Broward Supt Runcie declared 100% e-learning at home for now. That was my choice before his decision.

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

Just staying home keeping the babies safe. Did "distance learning" for Vali to end 1st Grade, doing it again 100% at home for beginning of 2nd Grade. Our Governor is an idiot, and he cannot over rule local school board. Broward Supt Runcie declared 100% e-learning at home for now. That was my choice before his decision.

E Learning only Works Well when you have solid support at home. She is lucky.

• Options

Good evening everyone! Oliva Connie Reserve Lonsdale with a RRG&C.

• Options

@kckasper said:

...WooF...

• Options

Evening. If your looking for a nice $4 Connecticut CigarPage has this deal.
    Crowned Heads Luminosa Robusto 10pk $39.50

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...WooF...

Squawk! Squawk!! Chirp x 4.

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

10 pk deal is over, those Luminosos are now $5.00/ea on a 5 pk deal. Oh well.

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

Oh, and btw, first 3 grading periods Vali got 50/50 A's and B's. Last period she got straight A's. But we spent 6-8 hours a day together doing her work. More than the time she would have spent in school. And she did all the work herself. Time well spent.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@Oyam123 said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

Oh, and btw, first 3 grading periods Vali got 50/50 A's and B's. Last period she got straight A's. But we spent 6-8 hours a day together doing her work. More than the time she would have spent in school. And she did all the work herself. Time well spent.

You do recess and make lunches? No cold coffee for her 😂

• Options

@kckasper said:

@Oyam123 said:

10 pk deal is over, those Luminosos are now $5.00/ea on a 5 pk deal. Oh well.

Next week. 👍

• Options

Hope they are good.

• Options

Good evening everyone! MONTE by Montecristo Toro (gifted by Flossie's/riding buddy Leo months before the Pandemic) with a RRG&C. Absolutely nothing special about this cigar. Just kind of "meh" in all respects. I can see why he was giving them away.

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! MONTE by Montecristo Toro (gifted by Flossie's/riding buddy Leo months before the Pandemic) with a RRG&C. Absolutely nothing special about this cigar. Just kind of "meh" in all respects. I can see why he was giving them away.

Better a free meh cigar than one you paid for. 😀 enjoy your evening KC

• Options

This + coffee = a very good morning

• Options

Good evening everyone! EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C.

• Options

Good evening everyone! Brickhouse Toro (about 10 years rest) with a RRG&C.

• Options

...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

...oY, fix that damn deck. Sheesh.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@Oyam123 said:

It’s vintage dOg 😂. I did change two boards on Sunday after I stepped through them.

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

@TruDog said:

@Oyam123 said:

It’s vintage dOg 😂. I did change two boards on Sunday after I stepped through them.

HooZe 1st, vaca later. Maybe I got it all wrong.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's happening all yee old school CI banter folk! San Lotano Habano on fire here out west.

• Options

Anyone know what happened with JR? Haven't seen him posting here in a long while. I still remember his shock when I dropped that nuclear bomb on him. Was wondering if he smoked through all those cigars yet?

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    What's happening all yee old school CI banter folk! San Lotano Habano on fire here out west.

HoLa Double 00...hope ya well Bro.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Indeed I am! Good to hear from you. How's it out that way?

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

No complaints, haven't heard from JR in a while. What uP out Cali way ?

• Options

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Sunshine, cigars, grilling and a lot of chillin these days. Been spending a lot of time at home due to the sickness everywhere. Did get a camping trip in recently (booked before the pandemic) that was really nice. Went with two other families that were isolating together, in Eldorado national Forrest campgrounds. Was really nice to get away and forget about all the woes of our current reality and feel normal. Getting the kids prepared for school in the coming week. It'll be interesting trying to juggle teaching three grade levels and keeping them engaged during distance learning. Other than that, just enjoying the backyard and smoking plenty of cigars!

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Sunshine, cigars, grilling and a lot of chillin these days. Been spending a lot of time at home due to the sickness everywhere. Did get a camping trip in recently (booked before the pandemic) that was really nice. Went with two other families that were isolating together, in Eldorado national Forrest campgrounds. Was really nice to get away and forget about all the woes of our current reality and feel normal. Getting the kids prepared for school in the coming week. It'll be interesting trying to juggle teaching three grade levels and keeping them engaged during distance learning. Other than that, just enjoying the backyard and smoking plenty of cigars!

..Good to hear Brother. Glad yo making the best of the situation and stay safe out your way.

• Options

Something fishy

• Options

Good evening everyone! Southern Draw Desert Rose (gifted by the marvelous mutt) clipped (using my Xikar Mayan Limited Edition #493/500 cutter from Mikey as a retirement gift 10 years ago) and ready, with a RRG&C. Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side.