Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WaterNerd said:
    Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday! From @Vision thank you great cigar

If you don’t mind me asking how did it hold up? It’s from 2012 or earlier.

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision Everything was great. Good burn, lots of smoke. Draw was a little tight but no big deal. Didn’t know it was that old. Thank you 👍🏻

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stellar ^. Which one do you like better @deadman, this or the DK?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Stellar ^. Which one do you like better @deadman, this or the DK?

Right now probably the DK, I am really liking the new blend.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, they're 1 and 1a for me. I go back and forth.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.