Home Ratings & Reviews

Best cigar rolling video ever!

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

This guy has one of the best documentary voices I've ever heard.
I was watching odd cigar videos and this one came up and I was transfixed the whole time.
If you guys have not watched this, you gotta.
@webmost Seriously, great job.

https://youtu.be/TCqCESg3Q7c

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve watched that video many times, never knew that was you. One of the best rolling videos on YouTube

• TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just watched it for the first time (all the way through when I am supposed to be working) and really enjoyed it. I may have to give that a try. Looks like a challenge that would be fun too!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    I’ve watched that video many times, never knew that was you. One of the best rolling videos on YouTube

Me too! Freaking awesome!

Don't look ↑
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

We have a celebrity on the forum!

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    This guy has one of the best documentary voices I've ever heard.
    I was watching odd cigar videos and this one came up and I was transfixed the whole time.
    If you guys have not watched this, you gotta.
    @webmost Seriously, great job.

https://youtu.be/TCqCESg3Q7c

This is literally one of the best YouTube videos I have ever watched. I couldn’t stop watching!

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I get that a lot.

@Vision ... you roll?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

I do not. I’m the hammer it into place type of guy. I’m not very patient.

So you have zero patience?

Don't look ↑

Stop that. Patience is neither required nor involved. You're missing the point if you think it is. You don't patiently smoke the cigar because you want ... what? A band? A nub in the ashtray? Morning mouth? No. Sparking a gar is the end in and of itself. ... a quiet moment alone with your thoughts, enjoying an aroma, a flavor, and nicotine.

Rolling is just the same.

How many fellers fish for meat? No. They like to fish, is why. Drink beer for beer gut? Wrench to ride? Garden cause they can't afford the price of a tomato? Write to read? Cook to eat? My grand-daughter colored a picture. I have it hanging on the wall behind me. That's not why she drew it.

No. You enjoy life by enjoying its pleasant processes. Many processes may be preparatory; that doesn't prevent them being pleasant. There will be some things that turn out to be chores, no doubt. Rolling is not one of them. You're dipping your hands into aromatic leaves, creating pleasing shapes out of flat ones, experimenting w/ blends, snurfing odors, getting these oils on your hands for a contact high, while having a quiet moment alone with your thoughts... much the same as smoking a good cigar. Precisely why I roll better'n twice as many gars as I can smoke.

Rolling, rolling is the thing itself. Smoking is merely an excuse to roll some more.

This morning, I took the RedHead out to breakfast. We do that every Saturday. That's our date. We find it less noisy than going out to dinner. A relaxed breakfast makes for good face time. She chats and I pretend to listen. Later, I always thank The One Who Must Be Obeyed for going out with me today. That's our custom. I like thanking her. It tickles me to do that. ...

But I also enjoy breakfast.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

It was just a pun about Tony @0patience, but even so, I admit that I didn't have the patience to read that reply B)

Tony must be rubbing off on me. First I'm buying cameroons, now this!

Don't look ↑

I apologize. I find the virtual impossibility of convincing anyone of anything incites prolixity.

• 501shane501shane Posts: 1

That is an awesome video! i never knew the parts of a cigar before watching this.

@501shane said:
    That is an awesome video! i never knew the parts of a cigar before watching this.

Legend has it if you lurk the forums just long enough..... you may ...... just maybe.... glimpse upon the one..... the one they call........@Webmost

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@FIRERAT regarding what we were talking about last night on vHerf, here's that great cigar rolling video.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    @FIRERAT regarding what we were talking about last night on vHerf, here's that great cigar rolling video.

I love stuff like this!!

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

• DennyGDennyG Posts: 8

@webmost
    Very educational...you are a very patient man :) that is really a art form, surely not for everyone. Gives a novice a new prospective on the pricing of hand made cigars...thanks for sharing

"Just a guy controlling climate in a box"