Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The "doesn't suck" 5K post pass

12346»

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Very interesting figures there, Frank. Thanks. Statistics always give me little ******.

Let's just assume that those stars stand for "tingle"

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fun pass, Frank. I challenge you to make them last until the new year. I don't think you can, but, you never know.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good job everyone.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    I actually see a couple of cigars in there that do suck. What’s the percentage of not suck cigars to suck cigars? That was a well done pass and thank you Frank for adding math to show us how these things actually work. Pretty cool when you stop and think about it.

Sounds like @Patrickbrick is low on AJs

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@TheKraken said:

@Patrickbrick said:
    I actually see a couple of cigars in there that do suck. What’s the percentage of not suck cigars to suck cigars? That was a well done pass and thank you Frank for adding math to show us how these things actually work. Pretty cool when you stop and think about it.

Sounds like @Patrickbrick is low on Tats

FIFY

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@TheKraken said:

@Patrickbrick said:

Sounds like @Patrickbrick is low and needs at Patrick pass.

Pass goes around to forum members and ends with Patrick

FIFY

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    GrawlsGrawls Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, ok thanks Frank. Congrats on your many posts. And thanks for the pass, I enjoyed it

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome! man, those things ran around the country for a while; glad they finally made it. Hope you enjoy them, and thanks again for being in the pass.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.