Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would call Nick and Sherm a bunch of fanboys, but I'm sitting here looking at my SnS lighter :D

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,844 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am a proud fanboy of both brands

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

After the deal you gave them on the house, it’s nice to see they reciprocated.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

@Vision said:

Is it just me or does that look like two dudes?

Booth and Caldwell walking off into the sunset?

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Scorcher

Did it come with stickers?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

@NorCalR1 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Scorcher

Well yeah don't you see that awesome sticker? It's a Christmas sticker!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Scorcher

Well yeah don't you see that awesome sticker? It's a Christmas sticker!

At least someone sent you stickers... 😂

• Options

Yeah! Not one in the pass... :(

• Options

So?

• Options

So?

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

Christmas 🎄

I remember that. My brother had one.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@Rhamlin said:

Christmas 🎄

I remember that. My brother had one.

It flies!

• Options
    edited December 2020

The far right one is a jalapeño, or any pepper series. Based on vitola not sure about the other two. Roman @Trident might know or @jsnake

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Might/probably is 10th anniversary black/white.

MOW badge received.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Got some stuff in today. Got an unbanded mystery cigar with my morphines from CF. They didn't say what it was. Hell I guess I'll just smoke the damn thing...

Unbanded is most likely a blending session.