Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

.....shhhhh, ArF........

• Options

@peter4jc said:

....Trim dat Thumb naiL....hat crooK., Pour'N.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^Scheduled for a mani on Monday, and might sneak in a pedi too.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:
    My bro KC decided we was smoking the DR tonight. Sneezed upon lighting and plop...FranKy’s Fault.

If You're allergic to bad-ass mutherfvckers then we ain't going to be able to hang out much!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:
    My bro KC decided we was smoking the DR tonight. Sneezed upon lighting and plop...FranKy’s Fault.

If You're allergic to bad-ass mutherfvckers then we ain't going to be able to hang out much!

....well ShuCK's Fredrick, pick up yo Cigars and head to the front porch. ****.

• Options

B-Atch

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    I'm here. Where u at?

HoLA atcha FranKy.

• Options

Dig ya breh... 🐕

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

No vherf @Guitarded?