Home Ratings & Reviews

Unsatisfactory order

MazMaz Posts: 1

Dear Cigar lovers

Did any recently experience any of the below

I have been a client of cigar.com for a while ordering and enjoying the cigars but my last order was disappointing, firstly it was missing one cigar and this happens without notification however they did adjust the price accordingly.

Secondly the cigars I received are miniature in size not fit for an adult and did not reflect value for money.

Thirdly the order included so many marketing for other companies not to my liking as it was not related to the cigars.

Your thoughts .

Regards,,,,

Comments

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi DZR

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

I you had been a "client for a while", you would know to contact "your rep" by email and they would probably help you square it away.

The miniature cigars, since you did not specifically state what they were, we have to assume that YOU did not read the product description appropriately.
    All of the products have the cigar sizes, so that one is on you.

The marketing junk. No duh?
    Of course they did. Some of it is probably sub companies or sister companies.
    Is it that difficult to just toss the marketing stuff??

I swear, some of these people who come in here complaining, I have to wonder if they actually live in the real world or if they live in their fantasy caves,

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will all immediately find a new forum.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a rating? Or, a review? Inquiring minds want to know.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    After reading this, can you imagine what kinda calls customer service here must get?
    They must have a lot of patience.....I know I'd be fired in less than ten minutes.

Hey Lindsay @TheCigarChick can you make a contest where one of us could be a guest customer service person? Or better yet have us all do it live on a vherf one Sat night? ...... What could possibly go wrong?

Send in your resume with your next order

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love the thing about miniature cigars.

I don’t know how many times you need to screw up your order till they get Rick Moranis to solve this problem , but buddy you win the game.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

@maz

I am committed to your cigar experience. I have PMd my personal address to you. Please send the unused portion of your order to me, priority mail, and I will personally inspect each cigar and test it for quality.

Don't look ↑
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

I don’t know how many times you need to screw up your order till they get Rick Moranis to solve this problem , but buddy you win the game.

Breaking: Per inside sources, these are believed to be the tiny cigars in question

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Breaking: Per inside sources, these are believed to be the tiny cigars in question

Frank will smoke those

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

20 bucks...

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe this guy has really big hands....

Don't look ↑
  • FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Don't be ridiculous, those aren't cigars.

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@FIRERAT said:

@Cam_91 said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Don't be ridiculous, those aren't cigars.

Ooohhhh he’s going to fit right in!