Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'm going out of town on Thursday, so can I suspend change the 24 hour rule to a 1 hour rule just for today? I want to make sure someone guesses today so I can get the package in the mail tomorrow... so guess away....
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    major league, or major league back to the minors!!!!! The Cleveland Indians.........indian ref. Joba...The vodoo ref Comedy!!! I cant believe I won my Gurkha HRM!!! thanks!! hahah
    WINNER!!!! Are you tryin to tell me that Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball? Love that movie...
    Nice work Zeebra... PM the info (include some likes, wants and dislikes) and I'll get the package together... not sure it's going to contain any $1000 cigars, but I'll see what I can do... now you're up
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I love that movie as well. Even Back to the Minors! I will watch it every time it comes on tv! Let me think of a movie and I will get it up today! Thanks
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Dangit zeebra! You beat me by an hour. I thought it was Wayne's World 2 but the right answer hit me in the car as I was driving to class and I couldn't get to a computer till now.
    Enjoy your winnings man!
  • Options
    Sorry Garen B! Now you dont have to wait to guess on my movie.
    Like all others in here, this movie is one of my all time favorites!.
    First Clue: This movie was not set in the USA and had an air balloon
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Around the World in 80 days
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-----or was that a flying elevator.
  • Options
    No and No. I think Charlie and the Choco factory has been guessed on every movie trivia. LOL.

Clue #2: This movie contains Pirates and treasure
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    zeebra:
    No and No. I think Charlie and the Choco factory has been guessed on every movie trivia. LOL.

Clue #2: This movie contains Pirates and treasure
    Pirates of the Carribean
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    waterworld
  • Options
    Nope.
    Since this is my first time for this, I had a question.....Can a member only guess once during 24 hour period?
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    zeebra:
    Nope.
    Since this is my first time for this, I had a question.....Can a member only guess once during 24 hour period?
    Yes thats what I understand only one guess every 24 hours , all posts have times on them.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    PM to you
  • Options
    PM replied! Thanks Jeff
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    All The Right Moves

Jeff your winnings went out this morning. Sorry it took so long ..... I was waiting for a special stick to throw in. PM with the DC # in your box. Injoy buddy!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Right on my friend. PM back to you.
  • Options
    Quote from the movie

Clue #3: "No, freedom can be taken away, as you well know. I offer you my knowledge."
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Count of Monte Cristo?
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    Count of Monte Cristo?
    WOW! You got it my friend!!!
    My next clue was, its has a name of a famous Cuban cigar in the title...

PM me your info bro and I will get some sticks out to you.
  • Options
    wow awesome man! PM sent
  • Options
    I got ya bro. PM replied. I cant believe you got it though...NICE!

And if you guys have not watched this movie, I would really recommend you do.
  • Options
    +1.. awesome movie!
  • Options
    alright so I just looked at the official rules for this game and it clearly states that you have to wait 2 weeks before winning again. I wanna say that I'm sorry for barging in on this and I should have waited, so sorry everyone! I will definitely back down and let zeebra ask another question.. sorry again guys!!!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    illinoisgolf99:
    alright so I just looked at the official rules for this game and it clearly states that you have to wait 2 weeks before winning again. I wanna say that I'm sorry for barging in on this and I should have waited, so sorry everyone! I will definitely back down and let zeebra ask another question.. sorry again guys!!!
    I say keep going, honest mistake. It could happen to anyone of us when we were first starting out on this forum.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    illinoisgolf99:
    I say keep going, honest mistake. It could happen to anyone of us when we were first starting out on this forum.
    I agree. GREAT movie by the way!
  • Options
    I can just send the sticks, cause really, now illinois has to select a movie and send out sticks as well. I dont have a problem sending it to you bro. The mods or others here, just lemme know...(since I'm new, I dont want to make a decision)

Thanks
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    illinoisgolf99:
    I agree. GREAT movie by the way!
    This has happened a few times in this game and it's not like you are a brand new member illinois, I say just keep going with the pass.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    keep it rollin, not a big deal.
    so what's the next question
  • Options
    ok guys thanks for understanding.. honest mistake. ok so heres the first clue:

This movie is another favorite of mine, and it stars one of the most "raging" actors of all time.. what is the movie?