Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man with simple mind is confusion
    @VegasFrank

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,942 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    @VegasFrank

My point is that even if plume does exist, does it actually make a difference in the taste or performance or enjoyment of the cigar? Ponder that young grasshopper...

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:
    @VegasFrank

My point is that even if plume does exist, does it actually make a difference in the taste or performance or enjoyment of the cigar? Ponder that young grasshopper...

Next Wednesday’s the final game, forum fiver on the line?? Let’s gooo!

And I’ll let you know if I find this plume stuff. Currently on a search for the female ****, it’s been discouraging to say the least.

• Options

^ 0-r-g-à-s-m is censored huh? Who would’ve thunk it

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank Got any plume on your knee?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Just some mold and a little tooth, @Yakster

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:
    @VegasFrank

I'm only saying yes because you smoke good shìt...

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:
    @VegasFrank

I'm only saying yes because you smoke good shìt...

Wooooh, won’t be beat this time!

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:
    @VegasFrank

Could you tell any difference?

• Options

@TheKraken said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:
    @VegasFrank

Definitely not, but the crystals were all near the head by the cap, so theoretically I wouldn't have even gotten down there till the nub, and I pulled into the house with an inch left, so it's a wash.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@TheKraken said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:
    @VegasFrank

Definitely not, but the crystals were all near the head by the cap, so theoretically I wouldn't have even gotten down there till the nub, and I pulled into the house with an inch left, so it's a wash.

I've smoked a few with light plume and don't think it made a real difference. I smoked others that were just as old with no plume and they were great also. I think it's more of a "I aged my cigars for a really long time in good conditions and plume proves it" type bragging rights. Most people don't have really aged cigars (decade + or even much longer) unless they have been smoking that long and even many who have don't stockpile like some of us.

That said, over aging is real. Cigars can go flat, I've had plenty that have gone flat on me. I'd say most cigars should start to be smoked within 5 years or so as that's about as good as it will get for medium and even some med-full blends. The ones worth aging long-term are the full and extra full. Those have been the best for me long term and I've had some pretty amazing transformations to be sure.

The real arse kickers are the ones to age down and mellow and refine. Then again, some like them smash mouth style and that's great too. There is no right or wrong as long as you enjoy them. Each person's taste varies and evolves over the years. Long ashes!

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    Something cheap and small in case it bothers my eye and I'm half dehydrated so I won't regret tossing it......

Drink a half a cup of pickle juice, the original Gatorade! Works like a charm when I get leg and arm cramps. That's a great movie too. Always makes me laugh even though I seen it a bunch of times.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@ForMud said:
    Something cheap and small in case it bothers my eye and I'm half dehydrated so I won't regret tossing it......

Drink a half a cup of pickle juice, the original Gatorade! Works like a charm when I get leg and arm cramps. That's a great movie too. Always makes me laugh even though I seen it a bunch of times.

Can't stand the taste of pickles....But I always tell my wife to drink some when she gets a leg cramp....Heard bananas will help you from stop from getting one too.