deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

^does that comment make Frank the runner up then

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:

@Yakster said:
    Andromeda Strain

Ha...That was the first movie I had up.....So you win on that one :D

I was guessing for the second movie, the first was off the table, so it looks like @VegasFrank is the winner.

I couldn't remember the name of the movie, even though I could remember the movie. I had to ask my Wife to tell me the name, I told her it had a number in it. No number in Andromeda Strain.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Legend has it that the movie is actually the third adaptation of the movie, but I don't know what it is

Well seeing Chris @Yakster got me for dancing with fire last time around......I'm going to burn your feet this time around :D .......Frank won this one.....The name of the movie is "I am Legend"

I know the second one was "Omega Man" ( Albino's still give the willies because of it). What was the first one?.....I vaguely remember a black and white movie with Sidney Poitier ( I think) with the same general plot.

I have both of you guys addresses already, will send out next weekend.

Frank you're up.......

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, what?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@Yakster said:

@ForMud said:

@Yakster said:
    Andromeda Strain

Ha...That was the first movie I had up.....So you win on that one :D

I was guessing for the second movie, the first was off the table, so it looks like @VegasFrank is the winner.

I couldn't remember the name of the movie, even though I could remember the movie. I had to ask my Wife to tell me the name, I told her it had a number in it. No number in Andromeda Strain.

Well I just checked the rule book for the ruling on this........

Page 243, paragraph 36A, line 12 ......Any contestant who guesses the correct title of a canceled movie title, then try's to blame his wife. Shall have the opportunity to substitute any other member of good standing to receive his or hers winnings.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Wait, what?

While checking the rule book on Chris......I did also find this......

Page 478, paragraph 63 G, line 8.......If for any reason Frank aka @VegasFrank responds with "Wait, what?" It shows a clear sign of him winning said contest. Ignore all his other pleas of innocents and send him the cigars.

Not hate the player.......

• Options

Winnings from @Rhamlin came in today, TYVM Ricky, they look great!

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Winnings from @Rhamlin came in today, TYVM Ricky, they look great!

Hopefully there’s something new for you in there.

• Options

All these damn rules. Need to be a lawyer to understand them all.

Fine then. Lawyer movie. Not clueless. Go.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

I don’t know, feels like a setup

• Options

I PMd the title to myself already. Scouts honor.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Fine then. Lawyer movie. Not clueless. Go.

Dirty, rotten scoundrels.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Boogie Nights

• Options

Lawyers on a plane?

• Options

Snakes legally on a plane

• Options

You guys are a bunch of jerks

• Options

The Jerk? Are you talking about the Optigrab lawsuit in the movie?

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dallas does legal Debbie

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭

Planes Trains and Lawyers

• Options
    edited May 2021

Yes, it's planes trains and lawyers. Congrats! Jerk 😛

• Options

Not dirty rotten scoundrels

• Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't believe I've been ignoring this thread all this time.

My cousin Vinny

• Options

No sir, not my cousin Vinny. Takes place in the Midwest.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fury

• Options

I'm afraid not, peter.

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

How about what Frank is always looking for... A Few Good Men

• Options

How about what Frank is always looking for... A Few Good Men

• Options

So nice you posted twice. You're also wrong twice, lol

• Options

The Pelican Brief

• Options

The firm