VisionVision Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Hope you enjoyed my friend

That was a delicious little smoke!

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@Vision said:
    @raidermike is kicking off my 5 day weekend with an awesome stick. Thank you kind sir!

What is this 5 day weekend you speak of? When did that become a thing?

Yeah, Shawn is used to that strenuous 7 day weekend!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Glad you like it Rusty. One of my favs!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Glad you like it brother!

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    Thanks @Rhamlin

Hope you enjoyed it Calvin