Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tabernacle David is up at SB

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

15% off Lost & Found at Smokingpipes today, if anyone's interested.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,224 ✭✭✭✭✭

This might interest someone...

Govee Temperature Humidity Monitor 2-Pack, Indoor Room Thermometer Hygrometer with App Alert, Mini Bluetooth Digital Thermometer Humidity Sensor with Data Storage

https://amazon.com/dp/B08CGM8DC7?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=457a7d34c62611ebaf6f9277d926bb460INT

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

• CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a couple of dogs in there but for 15 bucks it's still a great price!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

Look's like brother Bob is keeping deal #1 all to himself. ;)

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

JRs has 25% off site wide again for fathers day. 25fordad is code

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

Expired at midnight ^^^^ disregard

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Doubtful

Lol, he was actually looking out for everyone 🤣.

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

What kind of crap sale is that? Expired 12 days before father's day? You have to wonder who's bright idea that was. Sheesh.

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Usaf06 said:

What kind of crap sale is that? Expired 12 days before father's day? You have to wonder who's bright idea that was. Sheesh.

They were considering priority mail deliveries. I'm surprised it wasn't 14 days. 😂

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,211 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Time to load up on the dark knights...

I guess I'll post this up since @Bob_Luken left the forum. :D

A better selection of sticks today.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,224 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster does this mean that @Bob_Luken is gone for good?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

Going to miss @Bob_Luken

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.