Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble , your morning stars are up ^^^^

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    No shame in diving in to some acids. I am sure crowned heads will make a sweet tip for you soon....

Mind your own business.

https://youtu.be/RZH2bmbUTl4

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    @Stubble , your morning stars are up ^^^^

20 bucks more than they used to be....pass.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

Unless specifically noted, posting the Daily Deal does not constitute my endorsement, or a claim of previous satisfaction, justification of value, or any speculations whatsoever of "The Deal".

A rerun with higher prices.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@Bob_Luken said:

Unless specifically noted, posting the Daily Deal does not constitute my endorsement, or a claim of previous satisfaction, justification of value, or any speculations whatsoever of "The Deal".

A rerun with higher prices.

Ok, so I wasn't imagining it.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Deal#3 @VegasFrank .

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Deal#3 @VegasFrank .

Ok, I'll add it to your dear Santa list...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@Bob_Luken was showing us some fancy ice cube trays that make perfectly clear ice. The trick is to freeze the ice slowly so the tray is built into some sort of insulated setup that slows the freezing part. My Ikea rocks glasses are too small, I'm going to see about building an insulating housing for my small round ice ball tray I already have.

• Options

I always used a small square cooler to make clear ice. Once it freezes, you're left with a giant block. I then used a knife and a meat tenderizer like a hammer and chisel. Take off the cloudy part near the top, the chisel out some cubes. Voila!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

These don't suck, is the price right?

• Options

That's a little high on the mb3 But a decent deal on a snake bites which are good cigar

• Options
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Frank @VegasFrank I'll take a look this morning :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options

• Options

Scorcher today

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Scorcher today

New World Puros Toro 10 packs @ 29.99. $60 a box rate. Guess they are changing the packaging so they are blowing out the red boxed/labeled ones. $3 a stick is fantastic!

• Options

Bought my box 2 wks ago for 65...I feel so cheated!

• Options

• Options

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

Too bad they're Solomons. That's a good price.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

The BA Maduro is a decent, but beatable, price also.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    The BA Maduro is a decent, but beatable, price also.

I think inflation has started on most sites.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options