Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Today's DD is epic

Well, you made me look.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Or, were you just asking us to help you choose?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

The page really is pretty epic today. Bundles and tenski deals, some gems too. Scooped up some hard to find La Gloria Cubana Coleccion Reservas for a great price. Some other fantastic deals also, enough to hit the coupon spend price to be sure.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beat me to it @CAcigarguy007... just popped in to report the same thing, other than the scooping up part.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ave Maria Morning Star Set on the DD. $20

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's definitely with it!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eastern standards up

• Options

@genareddog said:
    Eastern standards up

Don’t let the Corona vitola scare y’all new guys/gals. Quite good in that format.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@genareddog said:
    Eastern standards up

Don’t let the Corona vitola scare y’all new guys/gals. Quite good in that format.

Its the best vitola for the eastern standard imo

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

Heyyyooo

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who is this, DZR? :)

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Who is this, DZR? :)

Lol, I’m flattered.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

Midnight Express is up. Don't believe I've had the toro so I may check this one out.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

And has anybody had any of those cheap EOs? I like the old EO stuff. I enjoy connies sometimes, and $1.75 a stick is tempting, but you know how it is. If I'm disappointed, I'll have 19 more disappointing sticks leftover.

P.S. Thinking of starting a cheapie pass for guys wanting to sample some sub-$3 or sub-$2 sticks. If only the shipping costs didn't make that idea seem futile.

• Options
    edited March 2021

?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken I bought a couple of bundles a few months ago, and I enjoyed them! Smoking 5 or 6 a day, I’m looking for good bargains!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ave Maria Lionheart Earl up now. LP Classic Maduro might be good.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

The lionhearts are an exceptional $4 cigar.

• Options

There you go @FIRERAT ^

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Someone was mentioning on vHerf that they liked these. Was it you, @RobbyCruz?

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken I enjoyed most of them. Might have had 1 bad draw in 2 bundles. But that happens with the expensive ones too!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free shipping at CI, use code “pressed”

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh man I just bought a box of those!

• Options

Breakfast in portugal @Yakster

• Options
    edited April 2021

3 today looks interesting. A new new release of Ramon Allones? I thought AJ did this already?