Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

20th is a good smoke

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yesterday's price was worse than a lot of actual cubans.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

AJ's 33% off a good portion of his products

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Funny, I always look. I rarely hit the DD anymore. Years ago I was into samplers because the new generations of cigars were unknown to me. One morning I asked myself what was I ever looking for, "the only thing that would even tempt me is if they have a box of Fuente Anejo's" I thought. Durned if it wasn't a box of Anejo's. Don't see that very often. So, I still always look. Oh, yeah, I bought them. The 6 X 48's, if anyone's paying attention.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@Bob_Luken said:
    Camacho PEs again today. Much better price. Glad I waited.

The picture giveth,
    the description taketh away.

Balmoral has a description for CAO MX2 cigars...... 🤔

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

They interns are to learn sometime

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:
    And has anybody had any of those cheap EOs? I like the old EO stuff. I enjoy connies sometimes, and $1.75 a stick is tempting, but you know how it is. If I'm disappointed, I'll have 19 more disappointing sticks leftover.

P.S. Thinking of starting a cheapie pass for guys wanting to sample some sub-$3 or sub-$2 sticks. If only the shipping costs didn't make that idea seem futile.

Never had the EOs so can’t comment.

But for a cheap connie....you can’t go wrong with the Davidoff 3x3.....I’m gonna stock up, haven’t seen them for a while

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/3x3-tubos-by-davidoff/2015642/

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jgibv said:

@Bob_Luken said:
    And has anybody had any of those cheap EOs? I like the old EO stuff. I enjoy connies sometimes, and $1.75 a stick is tempting, but you know how it is. If I'm disappointed, I'll have 19 more disappointing sticks leftover.

P.S. Thinking of starting a cheapie pass for guys wanting to sample some sub-$3 or sub-$2 sticks. If only the shipping costs didn't make that idea seem futile.

But for a cheap connie....you can’t go wrong with the Davidoff 3x3.....I’m gonna stock up, haven’t seen them for a while

Check the Devil site @jgibv you can get them cheaper than that, and still from the sister site

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got email code for 30% off Case Study at small batch. They only have 01 in Churchill and 03 in Solomon and it’s retail price.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

@jgibv said:

@Bob_Luken said:

Check the Devil site @jgibv you can get them cheaper than that, and still from the sister site

Good lookin out. Thanks @rsherman24 !

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc You and I had a conversation long ago either vHerf or otherwise about the Varina farms breakfast blend. I can't remember what you said. Was it "they're pretty good", "they're pretty bad", or "Try them Bob and let ME know." ?

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:
    @peter4jc You and I had a conversation long ago either vHerf or otherwise about the Varina farms breakfast blend. I can't remember what you said. Was it "they're pretty good", "they're pretty bad", or "Try them Bob and let ME know." ?

I smoked a bunch of 'em when I was a new smoker and it was a favorite back then. But I don't recall if that was simply because they were mild and I could smoke them more easily, or because they were actually worth smoking. I think it would be a good idea to revisit them myself, but I'd be reluctant to suggest you do so.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited April 2021

I am thinking @VegasFrank is salivating if he got the cigar.com email today.

601 Serie Collection - 20 Cigars for $89.99

• Options

Anyone who buys that deal is destined for 20 good smokes.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

@peter4jc said:
    I am thinking @VegasFrank is salivating if he got the cigar.com email today.

601 Serie Collection - 20 Cigars for $89.99

If anyone is interested, going down to $57.xx on sister site.

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/601-mega-sampler/3905590/

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

Who the eff disagreed with that.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

Who the eff disagreed with that.

Not I but I will say that the new stuff isn't nearly as good as the old stuff when DPG was involved. They were fantastic then (Mi Barrio, La Bomba Napalm, and the red & blue labels were some of my favorites at the time). Tried some of the newer stuff and it just didn't compare. Many may find it satisfactory if they didn't get to try the older version. I think the current price points reflect that though so value wise it may be perfect for some.

• Options

Three solid yard gar options today

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just showing you what they got.

• Options

Yep. I got a 1 and a 2.

• Options

The Triple Maduro is one of very few gordos that still bring it.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do too, but didn’t click the button.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Life is better when you're a snob.

• Options

Nah...

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually like a lot of eapinosa cigars. The quality is what turns me away.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter