Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Cigarbage Deal of the Day

Comments

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

$50 for a 2,000 cigar humidor? What's the catch?

The cigars are the size of toothpicks?

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

Model number?

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you zoom in.. it’s limited edition 2000 by name...not capacity

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was being a Wize ass .

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,969 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder if the coffin has the opus in it...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Mystery solved

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Target acquired.

• Options
  • Options

• Options

A couple of blasts from the past

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is this selling platform?

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options

Someone wants that ashtray ^

• Options

OfferUp

• Options

Swanky Friday.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do Brickhouse and Ezra Zion have a business relationship?

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

That cutter is not a bad deal

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Short 4 hour drive, @VegasFrank....

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

Man, my receipts are gonna make me rich someday!

• Options

@Rhamlin weren't you looking for some of these? @Trykflyr_1 is selling some on offer up

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

So legit!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Neat

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @Rhamlin weren't you looking for some of these? @Trykflyr_1 is selling some on offer up

You bet😉

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sent those Mockycristos to you, @VegasFrank. You smoke ‘em already?

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    I sent those Mockycristos to you, @VegasFrank. You smoke ‘em already?

Lol still got em

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

I like it.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis