Home Cigar 101
Options

Making own Cigars

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

a "69", rolled last year.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    El_FumadorEl_Fumador Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

tobacco, roll with it.  Marc L
  • Options

a long & slender plumpfecto (a peefecto with a plump body & two tapering ends... the nether end especially tapering)

rolled November 11th, 2019

1 Condega seco

3 Condega viso

bound in Condega seco

wrapped in FXSS CT shade

RYO my bruthas, or you're missing out!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

Brazil CT Shade Leaf Cigar Wrapper 2012

• Options
    edited June 2021

6 X 52 from the center, ASP ligero , Pelo d’Oro Ligero , Criollo 98 Viso , Condega Seco 2015 fillers. San Andres binder

• Options

5.8 X 52 from the center, San Vicente , CV Black Ligero , Criollo 98 Viso , Criollo 98 Seco fillers. Dominican- binders with, Criollo-98 Wrappers.

• Options

​El Gianio

5.1 X 46/56 from the center, San Vicente , Rene Ligero , Rene Viso , Rene Seco fillers. PA Broadleaf Seco binders with, Ecuador Cameroon Wrappers with some smoky sweet San Andres ringed caps.

• Options

4.05 X 45/58 from the center, CV Vuelta Abajo Ligero , CV Criollo 98 Ligero , CV Corojo Viso , CV Vuelta Abajo Seco fillers. CV PA and Dominican- binders with, Jalapa Rosado Wrappers.

• Options

• Options

One of the same and two with CV PA ligero/viso/seco fillers. CV PA binder. Jalapa Rosado Wrappers

• Options

Delicados about to get wrapped

• Options

6.2 X 52 from the center, Pelo d’Oro Ligero , Pelo d’Oro Seco , CV PA Broadleaf Seco fillers. Dominican Olor binders with, Ecuador Cameroon Wrappers and one with a Ecuador Habano Bronceado Wrapper.

• Options

6-ish X 52 from the center, Pelo d’Oro Ligero , PA Broadleaf Viso , Vuelta Abajo Hab. Seco fillers. CV PA binders with, Criollo 98 Wrappers. One with a Ecuador Corona Wrapper and two with Ecuador Cameroon Wrappers.

• Options

• Options

• Options

@webmost said:

Were are these?

• Options

@El_Fumador said:

@webmost said:

Were are these?

Where?
    In a plastic mold I scored from WLT. I've made gobs of these elongated fectos. I call the shape "delicado", cause that's Spanglish for "slender".

Like so:

If you ask where can you get such a mold, IIRC Don told me that's the only such he had at the time.

• Options

@webmost said: .... Where? ...

What I mean is, I don't recall them being finished. thank you. I was looking forward to the finish. Nice!

• Options

@El_Fumador said:

@webmost said: .... Where? ...

What I mean is, I don't recall them being finished. thank you. I was looking forward to the finish. Nice!

Ah.
    Well, here's one of the above four, ROTT today:

• Options

4.66 X 46/55 from the center, Criollo 98 Viso , Rene Viso , Criollo 98 Seco fillers. CV PA Seco binders with, Ecuador Cameroon Wrappers

• Options

Same fillers in torpedos with Corona and Criollo98 madurofied wrappers.