Home Non Cigar Related
Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Seems like mine is that verdammt 11/32”. They make a 3/8” 10-32 nut...everyone has a 3/8 socket or wrench..... why on God’s green earth would anyone ever use an 11/32” 10-32 nut? Are you listening Learjet? Cessna?

Peterbuilt, Kenworth and every automotive electrical supplier must get a bulk deal on those nuts. Grab a 3/8" socket or nut driver and sure as hell, it's 11/32".
    And whether or not it is 3/8" depends on how far the machine is from my truck.
    The further away, the more likely I grabbed the wrong one.

I’ve worked in the fastener industry for 16 years now. It’s crazy, they will use dozens of different suppliers per vehicle. A bolt that holds on the bump may come from company A and the bolt for the seat might come from company B even if both companies make the same products/sizes/grades.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

ESF Emotional Support Footwear

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

Took the wifey to Hobby Lobby this weekend. They are already putting some out.
    SMH

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF is a Corona Seltzer? Dang.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

Ranch Water is what you want if you want to drink a real seltzer. They are made with 100% Blue Agave tequila, they don't eat your teeth like all the acidic junk pictured above. The 5% Grapefruits are my favorite, and get you drunk as $hit. I bought the whole damn store out 😁

Edit: They are wonderful with just about any cigar as well and only 0-2grams of real cane sugar per can.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

I'll give it a try. I added it to my Scotch order for pickup tonight for National Scotch Day.

• Options

@Yakster said:
    I'll give it a try. I added it to my Scotch order for pickup tonight for National Scotch Day.

Make sure they are these ones, the other grapefruit is 4.5% and tastes different.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

Hahaha that’s my minimum. Can’t drink all the good strong beers and stuff like you and everyone else because I have Celiac Disease.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    5% why bother?

Is beer more?
    I don't drink beer at all and rarely drink bourbon, so alcohol is one area I lack in knowledge. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

Patrick has a hard 10% minimum floor for beer. anything below that is just water. I couldn't find the Grapefruit so I'm going to try the regular Ranch Water.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:

A lot of these hold true from my experience

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s what beer is supposed to look like

• Options
    edited July 2021

@Rdp77 Approved!

Post edited by Yakster on