@Usaf06 said:

@rsherman24 said:

Friday

Araposa Negra are up now at Cam and Frank’s sticker shop

To be clear.. the priority when it comes to Fox is as follows

1) No taxes
    2) Free shipping
    3) Dem stickers

Where do the Gurkha Sampler Packs fall in your priority list above?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@Cam_91 said:

@deadman said:

@Usaf06 said:

@rsherman24 said:

Friday

1) No taxes
    2) Free shipping
    3) Dem stickers

Where do the Gurkha Sampler Packs fall in your priority list above?

Ask Francis. I’m only interested in hyped up exclusive cigars Chris.

@Rdp77 said:

@Cam_91 said:

@deadman said:

@Usaf06 said:

@rsherman24 said:

Friday

1) No taxes
    2) Free shipping
    3) Dem stickers

Don’t forget the little hearts and love notes lol

Those little love notes gonna get me in trouble. Got me feeling unfaithful after reading them. Hiding it at the bottom of the trash n sh*t. Like damn babygirl they’re just cigars

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

See @rsherman24 .... @Cam_91 gets it

Tatuaje Shaggy Pumpkin Coming to CRA Freedom Sampler
    via halfwheel

Tatuaje will be contributing a new version of its Pumpkin cigar to the upcoming Cigar Rights of America Freedom Sampler that is slated to be released in November.

The cigar will be a 6 x 52 toro, and like the name suggests, will have a small, unfinished foot that gives the smoker a chance to taste the flavor of the filler and binder for a bit before the burn line hits the wrapper and its flavors are added to the profile. As for the blend, it is change from previous Pumpkin releases, with Pete Johnson selecting a Nicaraguan corojo wrapper to go over a Nicaraguan double binder and filler. Previous Pumpkin releases have used a Mexican San Andrés wrapper, with Johnson saying he made the change to keep the series interesting and contribute something exclusive for the sampler. The cigars are produced at My Father Cigars S.A. in Estelí, Nicaragua.

The Tatuaje Pumpkin series has been featured in previous CRA Freedom Samplers, with the Tatuaje Great Pumpkin, a 6 x 52 belicoso, included in the 2020 release. The Pumpkin line has generally been used as an event-only release.

While a representative from Cigar Rights of America confirmed that there will be a new sampler coming out in November, no details have been released about it. Johnson told halfwheel that he is producing 6,000 of the Shaggy Pumpkins for the release.

This will be the second Freedom Sampler that Cigar Rights of America will have released in 2021, joining one released in March. Each sampler generally includes 10 cigars from supporters of the organization, and include a mix of existing releases as well as exclusive blends or sizes of existing lines. Purchasers of the sampler also receive a membership to Cigar Rights of America, with the organization using funds raised from sales of the samplers to support its legal defense fund.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

NHC

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

NHC

7x58 😐

REVIVER CIGAR REVIVED FOR 2021 RELEASE
    via Cigar Dojo

One of Cigar Dojo’s most popular and critically acclaimed collaborations is set to return for 2021, with the Aganorsa Leaf ReviveR coming back in its original size and blend this fall.

ReviveR first launched in the summer of 2018 with a limited run of 3,000 cigars. The blend was developed by Max Fernández, tailored to Cigar Dojo’s tastes through the selection of Corojo and Criollo leaves primarily from Aganorsa’s farms of Jalapa, Nicaragua. This region is known for producing a sweeter smoking character, in comparison to the more fiery tendencies when heading south to Estelí. With ReviveR, the two combine to offer a zesty profile through the retrohale, followed by a clean, sugarcane-like finish.

“I’ve had the privilege of working on several Cigar Dojo collaborations at two different companies, and it’s always a rewarding experience,” commented Terence Reilly, Aganorsa Leaf vice president of sales & marketing. “That said, ReviveR has a special place in my heart, as it’s the blend that put Aganorsa on the map for a lot of consumers when it debuted in 2018. ReviveR is a perfect expression of Aganorsa’s unique flavor and aroma, and I’m excited we brought it back for another release.”

For 2021, the cigar returns in its original 6″ x 50 toro format and blend, with slightly refreshed packaging to distinguish this release from the original run. This includes the use of a raw Aganorsa tobacco leaf within each slide-lid box, allowing cigar hobbyists the chance to experience its aromas before the rolling process, as is done on tours to the Aganorsa Leaf factory in Estelí, Nicaragua. Additionally, ReviveR’s bands have been updated to emphasize the cigar’s palindrome-inspired logo and profile, which is intended to revive even the most hardened of palates.

Eric Guttormson, owner of Cigar Dojo, commented, “If ever there was a Dojo collaboration that needed to come back, it’s this one. I have made no secret about the ReviveR being one of my favorite Dojo releases, and I couldn’t be more excited about its return. We wanted to refine the branding a bit this time around, but the cigar itself is identical to the 2018 version, because if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

As with the original release, ReviveR (2021) will be sold exclusively through online retailer Atlantic Cigar Co. Production has been increased from 300 to 500 boxes for 2021, which will go on sale on Oct. 8th. at 12pm (Eastern Time). While pricing is set at $11 per cigar, Atlantic will discount the cigars to $9.90 during the first week of sales, as well as an additional 10-percent discount for Cigar Dojo members ($8.91 per cigar) during the same time period.

REVIVER (2021) BREAKDOWN
    Wrapper: Corojo ’99 (Jalapa, Nicaragua)
    Binder: Criollo ’98 (Estelí, Nicaragua)
    Filler: Criollo ’98 | Corojo ’99 (Jalapa, Nicaragua)
    Factory: Aganorsa Leaf (Nicaragua)
    Production: Limited Edition (500 boxes of 10 cigars)
    Packaging: 10-ct Boxes
    Vitola: 6″ x 50 (Toro)
    Price: $110.00 ($11/cigar MSRP) | $89.10 ($8.91 Dojo discount)
    Release: Oct. 8, 2021
    Retailer: Atlantic Cigar Co.

Punch Brings Back Trio of Limited Editions for Bento Box

General Cigar Co. has announced that three of its Punch limited editions will return next month for a sampler called “Punch Bento Box.” All three cigars are part of General’s “Year of the Zodiac” releases, cigars that were released in 2019, 2020, and 2021 to coincide with the lunar new year.

Somewhat confusingly, all three of those cigars were named after various American Chinese food dishes—Chop Suey, Egg Roll, and Kung Pow!—while bento box is a staple of Japanese culture, a pre-packed meal that usually contains a variety of items in a neatly divided container. Many Japanese pack their own bento boxes or purchase one from a store for lunch each day.

The cigars are all part of a series but they do not share the same blends. In fact, they aren’t even made in the same factories Chop Suey was made at General Cigar Dominicana while the other two were produced at STG Danlí.

Each sampler contains:

20 Punch Egg Roll (4 1/2 x 50) — 2019
    12 Punch Chop Suey (7 x 37) — 2020
    10 Punch Kung Pow! (6 x 52) — 2021
    The MSRP for the sampler, which contains 42 cigars, is $205.58.

“Just like a true Bento Box that hits all of the major food groups in one package, our version brings together all of our Zodiac releases in one creative and great looking box,” said Ed Lahmann, senior brand manager for Punch, in a press release. “Each of our Zodiac releases were fast sell-outs at retail, due to their fantastic blends and incredible value. Bento Box is being released in a very limited quantity, so they’re sure to be gone in a flash from cigar shops.”

All three were limited edition releases, General said it made roughly 75,000-90,000 cigars per release when they were originally sold. As for the cigars released in the Punch Bento Box, these are new production cigars that were rolled just for this sampler. A spokesperson for General Cigar Co. declined to say how many Bento Box samplers were made.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Pete Johnson hinted this earlier on FB

OG full size franks are some of the most expensive sticks on secondary market. They are making a return

Begin shipping next week. Packaged in 13 count boxes. Slightly different blend then originals

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@Usaf06 said:
    Pete Johnson hinted this earlier on FB

OG full size franks are some of the most expensive sticks on secondary market. They are making a return

Begin shipping next week. Packaged in 13 count boxes. Slightly different blend then originals

@EgoBoundary , now you can buy a box when you love that single from the Monster Mash

^ Looks exclusive

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

Full Moons returning

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Punch Brings Back Trio of Limited Editions for Bento Box

General Cigar Co. has announced that three of its Punch limited editions will return next month for a sampler called “Punch Bento Box.” All three cigars are part of General’s “Year of the Zodiac” releases, cigars that were released in 2019, 2020, and 2021 to coincide with the lunar new year.

Somewhat confusingly, all three of those cigars were named after various American Chinese food dishes—Chop Suey, Egg Roll, and Kung Pow!—while bento box is a staple of Japanese culture, a pre-packed meal that usually contains a variety of items in a neatly divided container. Many Japanese pack their own bento boxes or purchase one from a store for lunch each day.

The cigars are all part of a series but they do not share the same blends. In fact, they aren’t even made in the same factories Chop Suey was made at General Cigar Dominicana while the other two were produced at STG Danlí.

Each sampler contains:

20 Punch Egg Roll (4 1/2 x 50) — 2019
    12 Punch Chop Suey (7 x 37) — 2020
    10 Punch Kung Pow! (6 x 52) — 2021
    The MSRP for the sampler, which contains 42 cigars, is $205.58.

“Just like a true Bento Box that hits all of the major food groups in one package, our version brings together all of our Zodiac releases in one creative and great looking box,” said Ed Lahmann, senior brand manager for Punch, in a press release. “Each of our Zodiac releases were fast sell-outs at retail, due to their fantastic blends and incredible value. Bento Box is being released in a very limited quantity, so they’re sure to be gone in a flash from cigar shops.”

All three were limited edition releases, General said it made roughly 75,000-90,000 cigars per release when they were originally sold. As for the cigars released in the Punch Bento Box, these are new production cigars that were rolled just for this sampler. A spokesperson for General Cigar Co. declined to say how many Bento Box samplers were made.

Agreed

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any suggestions on where to get the Tabernacle David if ccom does not have them? You can pm me if so. Thanks.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@genareddog said:
    Anyone have any suggestions on where to get the Tabernacle David if ccom does not have them? You can pm me if so. Thanks.

I think your son is well-stocked on them.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

^ @genareddog

These look damn good

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    ^ @genareddog

These look damn good

Yep will wait on these.

• Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭✭✭

I need to stop looking at this thread it is going to cause me to go broke lol Those look amazing

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Deadstroke174 said:
    I need to stop looking at this thread it is going to cause me to go broke lol Those look amazing

You can always sells some of those Davidoff Chef's if you need a quick couple hundred B)

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.