Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

1705706708710711767

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You're welcome, glad you like it.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo IowaPosts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @peter4jc said:
    Arkham

    Let us (or just me probably) know how you liked it.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Because, why not another Winston Churchill?

    Don't look ↑
  • Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 304 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank said:
    Because, why not another Winston Churchill?

    Seemed like a Davidoff day, plus they are so good

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ShawnOL said:

    Smoking a good one from @Vision. Thanks, Pete.

    You're welcome bud!

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,560 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday, wade.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ShawnOL said:
    Happy birthday, wade.

    Wow, how did I miss that comment?!? Happy bday @CommanderDuke1_! I feel bad for smoking this rocket now.

    JK. I've been smoking more Connecticuts lately, so I thought I put myself to the ultimate test. Can I find anything good about a Perdomo champagne?

    Don't look ↑
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Half the battle is just being willing to try, @VegasFrank. :)

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

Sign In or Register to comment.