Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Let's Talk Hockey

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

I laid a bet out there…. You didn’t bite.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol I didn't see it and you edited it, but I would have felt bad taking your smokes 😂

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Lol I didn't see it and you edited it, but I would have felt bad taking your smokes 😂

I edited it after about 3 minutes in.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dislike Vegas but I love a goalie that takes his mask off and is ready to go vs. hiding in his net when stuff goes down

• Options

You just gotta question the life choices of someone who is willing to fight a 6 foot, five inch, neck tattooed goalie wearing full armor, who has a well known history of mental illness.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@Cam_91 said:
    These are fantastic

Game on! Eight below zero at Puck drop at almost 6:30 pm. Yikes.

• Options

Those Christmas Jerseys are terrible man.

• Options

Watching the Wings and the Sharts on delay because I worked late. Two shorties on the same power play after not having one for a hundred games. Good times.

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

How bout them Preds @VegasFrank ?

• Options

@MrShrek said:

What's that bro? Hard to hear you from up here in first place...

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

@MrShrek said:

44 & 45 points…. That’s good for 4th in the East and Metro…..

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

@MrShrek said:

FüCk the Golden Knights!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am surprised no one has brought up that the juniors World Cup has been canceled. I very much look forward to it every year.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

@Patrickbrick said:
    I am surprised no one has brought up that the juniors World Cup has been canceled. I very much look forward to it every year.

Yeah, that was a bummer but not surprising in the least. It is held in Canada.

• Options

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

@MrShrek said:

You are the expert about being fourth in the east...

• Options

Watching Wild and Bruins on ESPN and they do this thing called The Rush. The announcers just shut up and let you enjoy the sounds of the game. It reminds me of one time I figured out how to filter out the announcers on my surround sound. Had something to do with the sound mode I was in and turning off the center channel. I need to figure that out again.

• Options

@VegasFrank
    That’s my agree.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Watching Wild and Bruins on ESPN and they do this thing called The Rush. The announcers just shut up and let you enjoy the sounds of the game. It reminds me of one time I figured out how to filter out the announcers on my surround sound. Had something to do with the sound mode I was in and turning off the center channel. I need to figure that out again.

I was watching that game too, and liked it. Made it seem a little more like being there.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

The NFL did an entire game with no announcers on purpose one time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Announcerless_game

• Options

A 15 or 16 kid died after taking a skate to the neck in a high school game in Connecticut. No words.

• Options
  • Options

I hope this goalie is any good.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options

You just love to see it! No respect w/ the in-betweener, eventually 6-0. Are shutouts a good thing in hockey @VegasFrank ? Idk I forget

• Options

2-20-22 looms, @Cam_91

• Options

Olympic hockey is hard to watch when our first two games are 7 am and 11 pm

• Options
  • Options

A shootout to decide an Olympic hockey game is ridiculous. I'm a fan of them too decide regular season NHL games because having a dozen or more ties at the end of the season is dumb, but an elimination game in international competition is wrong.

• Options

Well shít