Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Yes, Robby has the correct answer, but can't play yet. Anybody else know ?
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    blues brothers?
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    i know
  • Options
    Yes, you do !
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Airheads?
  • Options
    badge54fd has nailed it, it is indeed Airheads. PM me your address, what you like and how to send the package north of the border LOL.
  • Options
    My turn now. This next movie is one of my favorites.

Clue 1. A true Knight stars in this movie.

• Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    The Hunt for Red October
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    The Hunt for Red October

We have a winner. I think my first attempt at this was a little too easy... I am going to have to do a little more research next time.

minibeezy, send me a pm with your name and addy and I will get a package out to you

congrats

• Options
    badge54fd:
    minibeezy:
    The Hunt for Red October

We have a winner. I think my first attempt at this was a little too easy... I am going to have to do a little more research next time.

minibeezy, send me a pm with your name and addy and I will get a package out to you

congrats

It was easy and it was also my guess but it was gone in 60 seconds! LOL
  • Options
    badge54fd:
    minibeezy:
    The Hunt for Red October

congrats

LOL, thanks. PM to you.

and sorry Oz.
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    badge54fd:
    minibeezy:
    The Hunt for Red October

congrats

LOL, thanks. PM to you.

and sorry Oz.

and thats the way the cookie crumbles! If I ever win I cant wait to get the clues out to you guys I have it already in my sights! It will be a Mind Blower! I hope!
  • Options
    I have a question about the rules of the game.

minibeezy has correctly answered the trivia question, however he has informed me that he is not yet on the good traders list. He has offered to let me hold the package until he completes his first trade, or he says I can send it to the next contestant who correctly answered the question.

Any suggestions or comments? I don't want to break the rules, but I also dont want to necessarily exclude him for a technicalitly.

• Options
    badge54fd:

minibeezy has correctly answered the trivia question, however he has informed me that he is not yet on the good traders list. He has offered to let me hold the package until he completes his first trade, or he says I can send it to the next contestant who correctly answered the question.

Any suggestions or comments? I don't want to break the rules, but I also dont want to necessarily exclude him for a technicalitly.

As long as Oz is ok with it, I'll pass to him. For some reason I thought the rules here were the same as another (PIF, maybe?) where you could hold until the newb completed his trade. Rules are rules, and I plan on sticking around and will have plenty of chances to win.

It will also let me build up a little more of a collection so I wont feel bad about giving away certain sticks I really want to try for myself. :P

Sorry for throwing a kink into the game.
  • Options
    badge54fd:

Okay so I'm hoping some of you like movies.. So this works like the fun and games pass so same rules apply. 1 answer per 24 hours, """must be on the good trader list"""" and the winner is to be sent at least 4 cigars. More if the sender would like too. Nothing has to be super premium but it's always a pleasant surprise. So I'll start the thing rolling...
    Not My call just a reminder what rules were set and i think every game has pretty much stuck by the rules i have seen these questions before..
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    badge54fd:

Okay so I'm hoping some of you like movies.. So this works like the fun and games pass so same rules apply. 1 answer per 24 hours, """must be on the good trader list"""" and the winner is to be sent at least 4 cigars. More if the sender would like too. Nothing has to be super premium but it's always a pleasant surprise. So I'll start the thing rolling...
    Not My call just a reminder what rules were set and i think every game has pretty much stuck by the rules i have seen these questions before..
    Ozzy!! I think you just want the stoagies for yourself you greedy ***!! Hahaha ROTFLMAO
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    badge54fd:

Im sure what we have done in the past is to hold the package until his winner recieves their package, best resolution I think.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    badge54fd:

Ozzy!! I think you just want the stoagies for yourself you greedy ***!! Hahaha ROTFLMAO

Actually right now I am Low and cant send any out and am still waiting on a couple packages from other wins from two weeks ago and i seem to be in the dark on those, Plus Im leaving for europe or south America In 6 days so Ill be out of the game thing for a bit. I try and send My packages out within a week when I Owe...... isnt that kind of the expected time frame more or less.
    hold the Package sounds good to me, Who am I i just read the rules.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    badge54fd:

Actually right now I am Low and cant send any out and am still waiting on a couple packages pfrom other wins from two weeks ago and i seem to be in the dark on those, Plus Im leaving for europe or south America In 6 days so Ill be out of the game thing for a bit. I try and send My packages out within a week when I Owe...... isnt that kind of the expected time frame more or less.
    Europe or south America? That sounds awesome brother! How long you goin? You gonna have Internet right? I don't know what the forum would be like without you keepin us rule breakers straight ;)
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    badge54fd:

Actually right now I am Low and cant send any out and am still waiting on a couple packages pfrom other wins from two weeks ago and i seem to be in the dark on those, Plus Im leaving for europe or south America In 6 days so Ill be out of the game thing for a bit. I try and send My packages out within a week when I Owe...... isnt that kind of the expected time frame more or less.
    Europe or south America? That sounds awesome brother! How long you goin? You gonna have Internet right? I don't know what the forum would be like without you keepin us rule breakers straight ;)

Ill be gone for 8 days It looks like and i dont think Ill be interneting it. Its for relaxation and hiking, either Rome ,and florence , or Myan Ruins. Plya Del Carmen and I was Born to be WIld and a rulebreaker. Rock on!
  • Options
    Dude that's awesome! I'm jealous man enjoy yourself!!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    He said Europe or South America.... They are not even close to each other.... I wish I was able to say hhhmmmm I think Ill fly way over here.... or maybe Ill fly way down there.... AAHHH some day Oz I'll be lucky enough. Which ever you decide to do have a blast man !
  • Options
    The Cank:
    He said Europe or South America.... They are not even close to each other.... I wish I was able to say hhhmmmm I think Ill fly way over here.... or maybe Ill fly way down there.... AAHHH some day Oz I'll be lucky enough. Which ever you decide to do have a blast man !
    That's exactly what I was thinkin bro!
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    badge54fd:

As long as Oz is ok with it, I'll pass to him. For some reason I thought the rules here were the same as another (PIF, maybe?) where you could hold until the newb completed his trade. Rules are rules, and I plan on sticking around and will have plenty of chances to win.

It will also let me build up a little more of a collection so I wont feel bad about giving away certain sticks I really want to try for myself. :P

This was on the bottom of the previous page. Just bumping it up, in case it was missed.
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    minibeezy:
    badge54fd:

This was on the bottom of the previous page. Just bumping it up, in case it was missed.

Roll on dudes I am not anybody ! Just roll with it we are all family in here dont you think!
    As far as being able to Fly east west ,north or South, I guess you could say I am Blessed and Have an Incredible WIFE !
    Right now its looking like Rome and FLorence ! WIfes Italian and Knos the Area ...... We will eat good!ROTFLMAO! Will Know more in 2 days
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ok... so I think I can play again... so who is up? all i need is one clue... ok... maybe seven, but I'll get it
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    badge54fd:

Im sure what we have done in the past is to hold the package until his winner recieves their package, best resolution I think.
    Must love is correct. One way to get on is for the first person to hold the prize until the n00b sends his out and we have received confirmation.
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    mustluvcigars:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    badge54fd:

Must love is correct. One way to get on is for the first person to hold the prize until the n00b sends his out and we have received confirmation.

So, is everyone alright with me going on, and waiting for my prize until the person who wins mine has received the package?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    minibeezy:
    Thewelder:
    mustluvcigars:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    badge54fd:

So, is everyone alright with me going on, and waiting for my prize until the person who wins mine has received the package?
    Seems fair... i mean, you're from CA... how can we not trust you?
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    minibeezy:
    Thewelder:
    mustluvcigars:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    badge54fd:

Cool with me, keep it rolling mini