Home General Discussion

2022 Excellent Herf, Milwaukee

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is my disagree, also just tell everyone to eat more. I left people wanting more once, I promised never to let that happen again. So far goal achieved. Plus we will still spend less and eat way better than if I let some carry out place feed y’all!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay almost here

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to bring this yay-the-herf-is-almost-here-celebration down, but I don't think I can make it. Much like others have expressed, I have some unexpected financial issues to think of. I'll keep ya'll posted, but don't get your hopes up.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

Ian

“Boo this man!”

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

I reckon I’ll take Fvcking Calvin’s spot so pencil me in

Yay Ricky

Yay!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

@CharlieHeis said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    . > @Rhamlin said:

I reckon I’ll take Fvcking Calvin’s spot so pencil me in

I'm confused. My spot is tattooed, not penciled.

@Rhamlin is still confused between @Hobbes86 and @CalvinAndHobo. Just remember Calvin is right in the username itself.

Yep I see that now. Boy is my face red🤬

There's still time to pull that nail out of your head and make the trip, Homer.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who is going to help Patrick with the misbehaving grill if Calvin is not there?

• MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hot damn! This time next week the Tennessee trio will already be on our way to hangout with you fine folks. Can not get here fast enough.

Shopping list being finalized this week, running around Tuesday to pick everything up.

MOW badge received.

Just a FYI not that you guys care...I'll be there Wednesday night as we already know. But I will be leaving Friday night after shït dies down I have family stuff to deal with with Lindsay being gone and grandparents and blah blah so yes I'll be there from Wednesday evening after I get frank till late Friday. Love you

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Just a FYI not that you guys care...I'll be there Wednesday night as we already know. But I will be leaving Friday night after shït dies down I have family stuff to deal with with Lindsay being gone and grandparents and blah blah so yes I'll be there from Wednesday evening after I get frank till late Friday. Love you

Yeah, Friday. That's known as The Excellent Herf Recovery Day from the Thursday night debauchery at Patrick's. Good luck with that.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

I’ve got treats lined up for Thursday!

MOW badge received.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

A tip for everyone driving up, when you're about 100 miles away from Patrick's, fill up your tank. Gas is about a full dollar more in his area.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    A tip for everyone driving up, when you're about 100 miles away from Patrick's, fill up your tank. Gas is about a full dollar more in his area.

True, fill up before you get to Illinois

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:

$90 to fill up my Subaru today! Can’t be worse than that! It’s predicted to hit $9.00 a gallon sometime this summer in CA.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

Guess we are filling up in Kentucky and hoping for the best 😂

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

.> @MrShrek said:

@IndustMech said:

Guess we are filling up in Kentucky and hoping for the best 😂

It's not as bad in rural Illinois or Indiana, but once people start having lawns instead of fields it's time to fill up again. Diesel prices don't always correspond with gasoline, but in my job we try to remind drivers to fill up before they get into the Chicagoland suburbs, along with a few other places.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gonna have to dig out my winter clothes 😱

Don't look ↑