Show off

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Show off

Says the guy who bought two trucks and a razor this month

Don't look ↑
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Well damn I don't even know how I got it. It was great though... Unless you're **** with me @Usaf06?

Smoking this mummy from @robbycruz well I grill out. I left it in the ashtray in the sun for 10 minutes came back and it was split all the way down. Must not like that direct heat lol. It's still performing well though and it tastes great.

Shirley, I'm not fúcking with you. Look it up bubba. Congrats on the Blackstone. I have the same one. If you need any tips on cleaning or reseasoning let me know.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Well damn I don't even know how I got it. It was great though... Unless you're **** with me @Usaf06?

Smoking this mummy from @robbycruz well I grill out. I left it in the ashtray in the sun for 10 minutes came back and it was split all the way down. Must not like that direct heat lol. It's still performing well though and it tastes great.

Shirley, I'm not fúcking with you. Look it up bubba. Congrats on the Blackstone. I have the same one. If you need any tips on cleaning or reseasoning let me know.

Thanks bruddah!

Don't look ↑
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^$37.50 / ten sticks, when you buy 3 ten'ers of today' Page.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Toothy

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )