Home Non Cigar Related

Netflix recommendations And Prime( if you got it)

Comments

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Agree that Reacher was good. Better than expected for me. Didn't like that actor as the only other role I remember him in is in Blue Mountain State, which was a hilariously over the top college football parody. But he did well

• MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Recently started outlander, I’ve found myself binging it to now season 3 in a week, we’ll worth the watch

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

Paramount+
    Halo
    Picard

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Outer Range on prime looks like it might be pretty good.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's good enough to watch. Sadly, only the first two episodes are out, and they're rolling it out one episode per week, going forward. So I'll wait a few weeks and then catch up; I'd wait 'til the whole first season is out but then I'll have forgotten what the first two episodes were about, just like when a series has too long of a gap between seasons.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

Giving Mike Myers The Pentaverate a go on Netflix. I haven't made up my mind yet.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stranger Things season 4. Wowzer

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Lincoln Lawyer is also very good.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Went to watch seaon 3 of Westworld and realized it had been long enough that I don't remember the 1st 2. Rewatching it with the wife now. If you havn't seen them yet, I highly recommend them. HBO Max

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Stranger Things season 4. Wowzer> @Wylaff said:

Went to watch seaon 3 of Westworld and realized it had been long enough that I don't remember the 1st 2. Rewatching it with the wife now. If you havn't seen them yet, I highly recommend them. HBO Max

I believe season 3 is where it goes down hill fast if I remember correctly.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:

First season was amazing . I started the first few episodes of season 2 and couldn’t get me hooked

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

For the Letterkenny fans, there's a spinoff show called Shoresy on Hulu.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 3 mile island docu series on Netflix is pretty interesting, an episode and a half in

Don't look ↑
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Russian Doll was weird as hell, but I liked it. I also enjoyed Ricky Gervais "Super Nature".

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Memorial Day on Prime is a very moving flick.

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's the 78th anniversary of D-Day and Saving Private Ryan is on Netflix.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc new umbrella academy

The Boys is back on Amazon.

-- Winston Churchill

@Usaf06 said:

Been watching and enjoying the latest season.

@Yakster said:

@Usaf06 said:

Been watching and enjoying the latest season.

It was such a long time coming for season 3 that I went back and watched 1 & 2 just to remember what was going on. Season 3 is pretty good, but I was hoping they'd wrap it up. Season 4 has been confirmed. It's just getting to be the same stuff re-hashed and before it jumps the shark, they should get it over with.

I hope it keeps going, it's hard to find good series to watch and I like having series with lots of seasons ahead to watch, even if the quality slips a bit.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was told to check out Love Death and Robots. I gave in today and watched a couple of the shorts. Very nice syfy short stories, reminds me of heavy metal. NSFW or kids around

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Terminal List, damn good television.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:
    Terminal List, damn good television.

Been meaning to check it out as soon as I get through some of the ones I’ve been watching

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin
    It's a good one, Ricky, keeps you thinking and has solid action.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

Hanna, on Prime, is worth watching too.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ted Lasso on AppleTV is pretty dang good

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Letterkenny on Hulu is hilarious.

terminal List was very good

-- Winston Churchill

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Gray Man and The Man from Toronto where both decent flicks

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White