Home General Discussion

Anyone else getting no response from customer service?

blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

What happened did this company go out of business? Tried email and phone, nothing. No response, but they did take money off my credit card. I have been on hold for hours already this morning. Seriously are they going bankrupt? What happens to the money they have already taken from me?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick CS issue

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin

@blutattoo We are continuing to experience unprecedented high call volumes, emails, online chat requests, and help sought via our Social Media channels. Since March when the world retreated home due to COVID concerns, our business exploded, as all those who used to buy their cigars locally in-person have thus been purchasing online in record amounts.

Please send me an email at lindsayh@cigar.com, and I can directly put your request in front of someone in Customer Service via internal channels. Provide your name, order number, order date, and any other information that would be pertinent to your concerns.

For whatever it's worth, please accept my apologies for your troubles. Everyone at CIGAR.com has been working harder than ever due to the increased demands placed on ourselves, as well as our carriers who have been charged with delivering more packages on a daily basis than the Holiday Season. I'll make sure whatever has gone wrong will be made right.

Sincerely,

Lindsay Heller
    Chief Merchant.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to see you stop back in @blutattoo, and apparently you are still smoking cigars

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

First time I have been on the forum in years. My work life balance is for **** so I don't get to check in very often. I feel terrible I had to turn to this to get a response from someone at the company. Sorry y'all.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that you're here, pull up a chair and sit a spell.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@blutattoo said:
    First time I have been on the forum in years. My work life balance is for **** so I don't get to check in very often. I feel terrible I had to turn to this to get a response from someone at the company. Sorry y'all.

Lindsay will get your order sorted.

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    My world has just been turned upside down.

I thought upside down was your normal state. Silly me.... 😜😜

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blutattoo Good to see ya!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • ImagineTimImagineTim Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited August 2022

Calls to company go unanswered.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear that @ImagineTim do you have the correct number.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤔 only post in 11yrs

Try 1-800-EAT-****

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ImagineTim said:
    Calls to company go unanswered.

Nope, must be you

I called customer service for you and asked them to follow up. Stay close to your phone in the morning, they'll be calling you for sure.

I remember seeing these in people's homes, growing up;
    Wood Telephone Table - Ideas on Foter
    No doubt, @ImagineTim has one that's similar.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I may be experiencing the development of extra-sensory powers.

I knew before I opened the thread that this most recent bit of pouty whining would be the work of someone with only 1 post.

Creepy!

And I knew that y'all would be posting comments that would make me laugh! 'Splain that!

I didn't foresee the phone bit, though, so my powers must still be in the developmental phase.

Guess I'll wait before I buy that lottery ticket.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

edited August 2022

Speaking of telephones, I heard of a new party game called liquid telephone.

You line up your party guests and give the first person a glass of spirits. They pass this mouth-to-mouth down the line and the last person in line has to guess what they drank.

Let me know if you've played this game.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

You line up your party guests and give the first person a glass of spirits. They pass this mouth-to-mouth down the line and the last person in line has to guess what they drank.

I played a game like this once..... but all the guys were sitting.....I didn't know a throat could get that sore.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

They drank a whole lot of backwash

Don't look ↑
  • MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    I remember seeing these in people's homes, growing up;
    Wood Telephone Table - Ideas on Foter
    No doubt, @ImagineTim has one that's similar.

Growing up in the south, we all had one, and my mother would force me to do homework on it facing the corner. It mostly consisted of me drawing pictures and attempting to take a nap as Andy Griffith played in the background

• MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nevermind, that seems to be a phone table or something, we had a school desk lol

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022

@Yakster said:

The Mononucleosis game or oral herpes HSV-1 game is more apt. Yummy! 😆